Chapter 2

Edward logged in to his dating website account and looked for Yam. She deleted her profile. Edward sighed but not discouraged. It only meant that he will have to use his hacking skills again.

Unbeknownst to many especially his estranged family, his worth is now in millions. Not bad for someone who came from the illustrious Barber clan in Germany who owns several businesses including shipping, real state and hotels.

He left his family in Germany when his father insisted that he study business management when his inclination is in computer programming. His father cut him off when he told them that he did not want to inherit and manage the company. His brother is enough for that.

He went to the Philippines when his friend, a fellow computer genius, asked him to help him build an app. They sold it together with a few more. Now, they are building an app they hope to surpass even BookFace.

"Hello?"

"Edward, how's your date last night?" His friend and business partner Marco is on the other line.

"Nothing happened. We went to the hotel and slept. Then, she left me without even a note or something."

"Dude, you should be happy. You hate clingy women."

"Not this time. I'm actually hacking this website to know her ISP. From there, I can locate her location with my spy app."

"When are you going to sell that app?"

"Not gonna happen. Do you know what will happen if some sicko use this app?"

"I know, I know. Ok. I just called to remind you of the gala we were invited to tomorrow. Buy a suit."

"I don't need one."

"It's formal."

"I meant I don't need to buy one because I have several suits already. Have you forgotten where I came from?"

"Just checking. Ok dude, see you later in the office."

After several hours, Edward gave up his search. He will do it later. Yam covered her tracks very well. Now, he is more intrigued. She is like an enigma. And as always, he is very fond of solving mysteries.

Game on.