Chapter 16 - SPG

This chapter is ONLY for 18+

This chapter is ONLY for 18+. Do not read if you are a minor.

Contains explicit and sexual words. If this is not for you, PLEASE SKIP READING THIS!!!

Again, this story is FICTITIOUS & DOES NOT in any way depict the characters in REAL LIFE.

OKAY? OKay.

After Edward left, I continue to lie on my bed but I can't stop thinking about what happened earlier. Of what could have happened if the staff didn't knock on the door. Would I finally give in? So many questions left unanswered but one thing is for sure, I need a cold shower or a very nice long bath.

I go to the bathroom and prepare my bath. Then, I walk towards the standing mirror in the walk-in closet. I look at my swimsuit-clad self and search for flaws.

Hayst, maliit ka lang talaga. But perky, so okay na rin. At least when I get old I won't have a problem with sagging breasts. Hmmm...panalo na rin sa puwet. At least I have curves even I'm payat. Teka, kelan ka naman naging vain, Marydale?

I turn around and study the contents of my closet. Casual clothes, dresses, formal wear, and sleepwear are hung neatly and accordingly. I see the lace and satin babydoll lingerie Pat gave me on my last birthday. It is more like a slip, the hem reaches mid-thigh, but it has a long satin robe to match and a lacy underwear.

Hmmm...dito lang naman ako sa loob ng room so I think I'll wear this.

I go back to my room and place everything on the bed. I get my towel and phone, and proceed to the bathroom to finally take a bath. I place my towel and phone on the dry part of the sink, turn on my music playlist, and set the sound to speaker mode and the volume to high.

The bathroom smells like a field of lavender because of the bath salt I put in the tub. I take off my swimsuit and get in. The temperature is slightly colder than my usual but I need it. I am still feeling a bit flushed and hot and...aroused?

I am still a virgin but it doesn't mean that I didn't know anything about sex. I read. Theoretically, I know so much but in practice? All I did was simple innocent kisses with my exes. But...I know all about self-pleasure.

I lie on my back until my head rests on the side of the tub near the tap. Then, I close my eyes. I let the music calm my nerves. And the water to cool down my body. I try to block thoughts of Edward and my feelings.

But to no avail. I give in. Slowly, I move one of my hands from the side of the tub and places it on the underside of my breast. Touching. Tracing in circles with my fingertips until I reach the dusky pink peak. I move the other hand, mimicking the other but in reverse.

Tingling sensation runs through my body. Just like what I was feeling when I was kissing Edward earlier.

While my other hand is busy playing with my breast, very slowly, my other hand traces the path between my breasts down to my navel using my fingers. Up and down. Creating more and more goosebumps on my skin.

And then, I move my hand lower, towards between my thighs. It is slick and wet with my arousal. I move my thighs apart, allowing more space. I swipe my fingers back and forth, in circles, with just the right amount of pressure. Eager to reach climax, I plunge a finger inside. In and out. Creating more and more slickness. I stop pinching my nipple and use my other hand to play with my cl*t.

"Let me." Someone said.

I open my eyes and find Edward looking at me with so much desire. Very gently, he removes my hands and places it on each side of the tub as if telling me to hold on. Then, he continues to do what I was doing earlier with his own hands, on my breast, and inside my thighs.

He covers my mouth with his, muting the sounds escaping my lips. His tongue is imitating the movement of his fingers inside me. His thumb continues to make a swiping movement to my bud, back and forth, the pressure increasing. I put my hands around his neck to anchor myself. I'm about to reach climax.

Edward stops kissing my lips and very softly whispers to my ear, "Come, Marydale. Come for me."

And I come.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Ma'am Marydale, your lunch is here!"

What?! It's just a dream? Nakatulog pala ako after kumain.