Chapter 29

Marydale changed her mind about eloping.

She declared that since she gets to marry once in her life, we might as well do it like how she envisions her dream wedding.

We agreed that two years are enough time to prepare for the wedding. She said that she would like to continue her training with her father's company, find and establish her position and then, marry me the following year.

I agreed with her plan. I am not in a hurry as well. Two years are enough for me to settle my affairs before I tie the knot with her. I want a honeymoon without any disruption from work.

Speaking of work, I have to call Marco. I dial his number and after two rings, he answers.

"Hey, Marco. What's the update on the app?"

"I was about to call you...why didn't you tell me that your plane crashed?! I heard it from Celine who got the info from Marydale."

"Don't worry, Marco. We're fine."

"My God, Edward! Next time tell me, okay?"

"Marco, as I have said, we're fine. So, the update?"

"Hmp! As you can imagine, the app is nowhere near completion. In fact, we need you here. When are you coming back?"

"I don't know. I have to ask my fiancee."

"Fiancee?! Edward...haven't I told you that things like this, I should be told first."

"I am telling you now."

"Fine. The app...we couldn't find where the bugs are. We tried to change the code, partly, but we encountered more bugs so we changed it back to its original coding. Either you come home soon...or we hire another person to help."

"Hmm...I'll talk to Marydale first then I will call you later."

"Talk to me about what?" I hear Yam asks as she enters the room. She is still in her night dress. The one I divested of her the night before. She just covers it with a silk robe.

"That's Yam. Call you later, Marco."

"Okay, Edward. By the way, congratulations bro!"

"Thanks, Marco." I end the call and face Yam. She comes to me as I open my arms to her.

After the accident, we began to touch each other more often, as if we were both afraid that the other would suddenly vanish.

"That's Marco. He was asking when I will come back to the Philippines."

"Hmmm...If you're going home, sama na ko." She replies as she leans her head on my chest to listen to my heartbeat. She does this everytime. As I've said, the accident made us paranoid.

"What about our trip? We still haven't seen other places except our family's hotel in Paris." I kiss her head and tighten my hold. She fits in my arms perfectly and I can't get enough of her.

"Ha ha ha. We were busy kasi...well, there's always another time. Yung hindi tayo nagmamadali. Walang distractions, interruptions, etc. So, when's our flight?" She is looking at my eyes as she asks the question but I get distracted with her full lips. I brush my own against hers before I answer her.

"What about your parents?" 

"They're leaving for somewhere. I think it is Spain this time. As a matter of fact, they're leaving before lunch time."

"Oh, okay. How about tonight?"

"I'll pack my bags." 

"Just don't forget this night dress...favorite ko ito."

"Ha! Favorite mo nga ito...favorite mong alisin sakin."

"Truth." I love the night dress on Yam but I love it more when it's off of her so I start to undress her.

"Edward...it's still morning."

"Doesn't matter. I need you."

"But..."

"Now, Yam." I trail my hand from Yam's shoulder to the direction of her lacy underwear, the only garment she is wearing now that I strip off the night dress and the robe. I slip my fingers inside her panty and find her core wet.

"Do you want me to e..." I ask her as I glide my fingers and tease her bundle of nerves.

"Yes! God...Edward...please." 

"With pleasure." I answer her plea. I pull down her underwear and take it off. I kneel. My face is aligned to her treasure. "Hello, Yum." I whisper as I start to lick it. Slow and gentle.

"Edwaaard." She pulls my hair as she complains. She needs more. I oblige. 

I carry her to the bed after she came. She is sated but she still looks at me with hunger while I undress myself. She licks her lips and opens her arms to me as I join her. I position myself above her and put her legs around me as I enter her.

She sighs when I move. Slowly at first. Long, gentle strokes. Then I begin to move faster, harder than the last.   

Our cries of pleasure echo around the room as I thrust into her again and again and again. I kiss Yam when she starts to scream. I don't want to call the attention of other people inside the house. We are about to come, together. 

"Oh my God!" Yam exclaims after we finish.

"Not God, Edward. E-D-W-A-R-D. Say it. Eeedddwaaarrd."

"Baliw. It gets better and better, no? You're turning me into a nymphomaniac."

"Because we love each other. And I don't mind if you're a nymphomaniac. You are MY nympho." I look at her. Her face is still flushed. Some of her hair are plastered against her skin. Her lips are still pink and swollen.

"Ha ha ha! Sira ka talaga." She tries to hit my shoulder but I hold and pin them above her head.  I start to nibble on her neck. 

"Again?!"