Chapter 18 - SPG

This chapter is ONLY for 18+

This chapter is ONLY for 18+. Do not read if you are a minor.

Contains explicit and sexual words. If this is not for you, PLEASE SKIP READING THIS!!!

Again, this story is FICTITIOUS & DOES NOT in any way depict the characters in REAL LIFE.

OKAY? OKay.

-----------------------------------

"Relax Yam, I'll take care of you." He said as he began massaging my shoulders.

"That's not what needs to be taken care of," I whispered without thought. I hoped he didn't hear me.

"Just close your eyes."

I followed his direction. With his skillful hands, little by little, all the tension in my body left. I was starting to fall asleep when he stopped. I opened my eyes and look at Edward's reflection in the sliding glass door.

He was taking his clothes off. He started with his coat, then, he unbuttoned his shirt. After a few seconds, he took it off leaving his undershirt. I could see his muscles on his biceps and arms. I was starting to feel the tension again. Unable to hold my tongue, I said,

"Take it all off, why don't you?"

"Aaaahhh!" He shouted.

"What the f..?!...It's hot in here. Can't you feel it? Wait here, I'll just..."

He was rambling. I was starting to like how the table had turned.

"Edward..."

"One second." Edward went inside the penthouse to get his phone and called someone. His call lasted less than a minute.

"I don't want any interruptions this time." He explained as he stalked me. I was still sitting on the chaise lounge.

"Strip." Both of us were shocked by my command. More shockingly, he followed. First, he took off his undershirt. He was opening the button of his pants when I said,

"Let me." Hah! Just like in my dream but our roles were reversed.

"No, Yam. My control is hanging by the thread. I will let you do anything to me after this time."

"Anything?" I asked with an impish smile.

"I am beginning to get scared." He laughed nervously but continued, "Yes, anything."

"Okay, I'm all yours."

With that signal, he pulled me off the chaise and carried me bridal style.

"Whoops."

He walked in the direction of the bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and nibbled on his neck. He stumbled a bit and almost lost his hold on me. I stopped because I didn't want us to end up in the hospital. This is the night. Our night.