Chapter 20 - SPG

This chapter is ONLY for 18+

This chapter is ONLY for 18+. Do not read if you are a minor.

Contains explicit and sexual words. If this is not for you, PLEASE SKIP READING THIS!!!

Again, this story is FICTITIOUS & DOES NOT in any way depict the characters in REAL LIFE.

OKAY? OKay.

-----------------------------------

It was seven o'clock in the morning.

I was woken up by the sunlight that infiltrated the room through the window not covered by the curtains.

Last thing I remembered, I was carrying Yam to the bedroom after we made love for the second time. We made love under the stars. It was sweeter, tender and full of something. Whatever that was, I would find out.

With eyes closed, I searched the bed with my hand for the woman who changed everything for me. The space beside me felt empty. Suddenly, that feeling of contentment went away. I felt the panic rising within me when I heard someone singing very softly. Immediately, I felt relieved.

I looked around the room to search for the very reason of my happiness. I found her inside the bathroom brushing her hair. From the bed, I could see her reflection in the mirror facing the bathroom in the walk-in closet.

She was also naked. Not entirely but her robe was open giving me glimpse of her delectable body.

I felt my manhood getting hard. The longer I looked, the harder it got. Everything I felt last night came back to me.

Now is not the time. She's still tender from what we did last night.

I closed my eyes and thought of everything that would impede my erection - my app which progress from debugging stage was not happening as planned, my brother who would try to date my girl when he got back, my parents who asked me yesterday when I would settle down and so on.

I almost succeeded when I felt a hand grabbed my manhood. I opened my eyes. Yam was on the bed kneeling between my thighs.

"Yam, what are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

"Ummm...I don't know what to think. You're distracting me."

"Hmmm. Well, I'm going to collect on your promise last night." She said as she began stroking me slowly.

"Which was?" I asked in confusion.

"Free reign on your body."

"Oh, no. No. No. No."

"But you promised, Edward!"

"Oh, God!" I said as she continued to stroke me. Harder and faster.

"No, Marydale or Yam will do." She said and then, she winked.

Without warning, she closed her mouth on its head. I grabbed the sheets to hold on.

There were no words to compare what I felt. She made love with my manhood with her mouth and tongue. I started to move my hands.

"Nope. You move, I stop."

"But..."

"No buts. You promised."

"Okay."

She smiled wickedly. Looking in my eyes, she continued.

"I thought you're inexperienced."

She released me with a pop. "Inexperience doesn't mean ignorance. I read."

I silently sent my thanks to the author of whatever book that was.

As if to punish me with my interruptions, she played with my manhood with her hands. Slow, gentle strokes. Up and down. It wasn't the same as with her mouth. I kept my mouth shut as well as my eyes as she denied me my very wish.

Half a minute later, I guessed to reward me for my good behavior, she sucked the head hard.

"F*ck! Oh, God...Yam!"

She swirled her tongue on top and along the underside of the head. Then, trailed kisses from the tip to base. She did this on repeat as she firmly held the base, alternately kissing, licking and sucking the head.

I never knew punishment could be this bittersweet. I was half deciding whether to urge Yam on or to stop her and take over when all of a sudden, I came. I shouted her name.

Good thing the penthouse suites were soundproofed, otherwise, I would be receiving a complaint from the occupants of the suite next to ours.

After a few seconds, I raised my head to meet her eyes. She was looking like a cat who ate the canary as she licked her lips. She was sporting her impish smile that showed her cute dimples on her cheeks.

"C'mere." I said sternly.

She obeyed. I pulled her until her sex was in lined with my mouth, my head in between her knees. Slowly, I glided my hands up from her thighs to her hips.

"Hold on to the headboard." I instructed as I pulled her down and proceeded to return the favor. I made love with her sex like what she did with mine, with my mouth and fingers.

After a while,

"Edwaaaard...I'm going to come...Oh, God!" She was shaking as she held on to the headboard.

"Now, Yam." She came and became limp in my hands.

I moved her from her position and placed her beside me on the bed. She was breathing hard. Her body flushed from her climax. I tucked her hair behind her ears. I kissed her closed eyes and then her lips.

"Hi." I said when she opened her eyes.

"Hi." She said as she smiled her sweet smile.

"I..." I started to say.

"You what?"

"I'm hungry. What do you want to eat?"

"Donuts and cappuccino."

"Wait here."

"Not yet."

She wouldn't let me go. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. I knew the feeling. I wished this would not end but her stomach had other ideas. It grumbled.

"I think I need to feed you now."

I smiled as she pouted. I stood up and called room service. As I waited, I thought of what I was about to say to her earlier.

F*ck! I was about to confess that I was in love with her. I didn't know I was capable of it until her.

What now?!