Chapter 30

Our flight was rescheduled.

Thanks to Edward's stamina, I overslept. My intention to nap earlier this afternoon extended into five hours of sleep. Thus, the delay. We intended to fly back to the Philippines in a commercial plane but we didn't make in time, Edward didn't have a heart to wake me up from my 'nap.' We caught the next flight at 10 p.m.

The flight was uneventful although we had to stop in Dubai and spent three hours there waiting for the our connecting flight, everything was fine.

We arrived in Manila at 11 p.m. Too tired to decide which of our places we would spend the night, we slept at the hotel near the airport.

Now, we are on our way to our respective apartments. I am saddened by the fact that starting tonight, I have to sleep on my bed alone. I have gotten used to him sleeping beside me, and I have to undo that habit starting today. I sigh loudly as I lean my head on Edward's shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He looks at me and touch my cheek.

"Nothing."

"That's not a 'nothing' look. What is it, Yam?" He looks concerned.

"I'm going to miss sleeping beside you."

"I see. You shouldn't worry, Yam. I am not letting go of you yet, well, literally. We will just get some of your clothes from your apartment enroute to mine. In fact, your luggage is ready. I called Manang when we were in Dubai to pack your clothes and other essentials.

"Talaga? Napaka-resourceful mo talaga!...Wait! Pumayag si Manang na sa apartment mo ako matutulog?"

"Yep."

"Paano?"

"I sent her a photo of you wearing your engagement ring."

"Really?! Kelan pa nagka-cellphone si Manang?"

"Oh...uhm...Last week, I sent her a mobile phone with your pictures in it so that she could see how you were faring in Germany."

"So thoughtful! I love you."

"You should know by now that I love you more, Yam."

"Hmmm..."

He lifts my chin and then kisses me very, very gently but...full of promise of what awaits for me later.

"Edward..."

"Yes?"

"More..." And my hands find their way up to the back of his head. I pull him closer.

He lifts me and place me on top of him without stopping the kiss, his thighs between my knees. 

"Whoa!"

"Sssshhh...not a sound. The divider is raised but the driver can still hear you."

It's nice to be reminded that even when the divider is up, the backseat is not soundproofed from the rest of the limo we were riding in. I have to be careful because I make loud noises, unintentionally.

Edward glides his hands on my thighs going up to my chest and finally, his one hand twists my hair and tugs it giving him access to my neck. He latches on my sensitive spot and sucks. The other hand stays on my chest, touching and kneading.

"Oh, Edward!"

I am moving my body against him, my clothed bottom rubbing against his hard anatomy. All the while, the sucking and kneading continues.

"Edward, I'm close."

"Let go, Yam. I got you." And, I let go. I bite on Edward's shoulder to mute my scream.

After a few beats, we heard the driver. "Sir, we're here."

"Uhm...Yam, you have to go out first. I'm sorry but you have to ask the driver for assistance. I can't leave the car looking like this."

I get out of the car and look down his pants. I giggle. "Don't worry, Babe. Bawi ako later."