Part Seven

"I'll tell you later. For now, I have to warn you. Once I leave this room, the guards and one more will come into the room. I tried to convince them not to put you through torture, but they would not listen. Today you will whipped. If you don't answer in a certain way, or not answer at all, they will whip you. I know you will know nothing, so I need you to stay strong. Push through the pain. Pushing through will help give me and the others more time to find a way to free you." he finished.

"I will try my best. It may sound crazy, but I trust you." I managed to say. The man stood up and smiled. I couldn't help but notice an expression of regret flash across his face before he cleared his throat. From this brief meeting, I could tell he wasn't lying. Something in his blue eyes showed how genuine he really was.

The man nodded with a small smile on his face before he turned and left. I noticed something new on the men as they walked back in. They now had guns holstered on their hips. A third man walked in a few seconds after the guards took their places. The man who had just walked in was holding a whip in his hand. The two guards untied me and forced me onto my hands and knees after the man with the whip nodded to them. They ripped the back of my shirt and let it slide down my arms. They dropped a new shirt in front of me.