Part Eighteen

Slowly opening my eyes, not knowing how long I've been asleep for, I was still cuddled up to Peter. I looked up to see if he was awake, but he wasn't. He was peacefully sleeping. His eyes soon slowly blinked open as I made a small adjustment to my position. I didn't want this moment to end. I felt more safe than I had ever felt in my life. I perked up a little more when the door opened presenting Sean holding a plate with grilled cheese and a can of pop. He placed the plate and pop next to me and smiled as he walked out of the room.

"Earlier you asked me to trust all three of you. Well, I do, but I only really trust you. I don't know what it is, but, I don't know. Is that bad?" I said softly. Peter looked down at me shook his head in reply, smiled and gave me a small squeeze. I mean, I could trust Sean and Jacob but, something made me feel like I shouldn't trust them as much. Peter slightly shifted making me a bit more comfortable.

"If it makes any difference, I trust you more than a lot of people I know as well. I mean, I can trust the other two, but they haven't given me a reason to give them my full trust yet." Peter replied. He leaned his head back against the wall. I glanced at my watch seeing, since it also tells the day of the week, it was still the same day. It was only 5:30pm.