Chapter 1

I've just gotten back from boarding school for a year. I've missed so much. My family,my friends. I'm happy to be back. My best friend Katie and I have been shopping all day. "So Elena, I've missed you so, so much." She said. "Aw, I feel loved." I joked. After shopping some more we went back to my house for dinner. Connor had his friend Will over for dinner too. My mother made home made pizza.

At dinner my mom and dad sat at the ends of the table. And I sat across from Will with Katie to my left and Connor across from her. My mom and dad asked each other about their day and that other boring stuff.

After dinner Katie went home. Will, Connor and I did the dishes. I had always thought Will was annoying. But now that I'm older I kind of think he's cute. He has a sense of humour and has a great personality. "Will can you and Elena finish the dishes when I go talk to my mom." Connor said. "Sure" said Will with a shrug.

Will and I stood next to each other doing the dishes in total awkward silence. After a while my hands got slippery and I dropped a plate. "Shit" I whispered. The plate broke into like a million pieces. I bent down to clean it up but Will was already there. "Here let me help" he offered. "No it's okay." I said. After picking up all the pieces the floor was slippery and slipped and fell into Will and knocked him down. "Oh my gosh. I'm sorry." I said. "No it's okay Elena." He said. He tried to get up but then slipped again and then fell back on top of me. "Now I'm sorry." He said. "You have beautiful eyes" he said. "Um thank you." I said shyly. Then reached up and pushed my hair back behind my ear. Then cupped my face with his hand. I all saw was his beautiful blue eyes before our lips met. It was great. It actually felt right. Then we pulled apart and stared into each other eyes. "Will, Elena what happened in here?" Asked Connor. "Oh nothing" said Will. And that hurt just a bit.