The New Girl

"...and here resides our locker wings. It's optional to use them, but personally, I find these rather troublesome to use in the school year. They don't always match up with the locations of your classes." Jisoo smiled.

Wendy smiled, readjusting the shoulder straps. "This school seems rather, uneventful."

Son Seungwan, or her common name was Wendy. She used to live in London before moving here to Waterside Hill. One thing about her was that she also had crazy rich parents who wanted to invest their money into a music career for her.

She was kinda' stuck up, snobby, but had a beautiful voice.

"Uneventful?" Jisoo laughed. "I'd say this school is the furthest from that. But I wouldn't want to scare you away from staying here."

Wendy was interested, a little gleam in her grey-ish eyes, then following Jisoo into the next wing.

"I think I can handle it."

"Three people were killed here in the past school year. By two students. One's in jail while the other is in a mental hospital." Her tour guide frowned, before mumbling "poor Tzu."

"Tzu? Who's that?"

"A student."

"She killed someone?"

"Yeah."

"Then why do you pity her?"

"You ask a lot of questions." Jisoo breathed, before a clear smile reappeared. "No worries though, I'm like that myself."

"Something tells me that's not the only thing that happened."

"You're right, it's not. But can I trust you with this information? Although no one really likes to talk about it."

"This school is such a mystery. The appearance is deceiving."

Jisoo snorted. "I know, tell me about it."

"What happened?"

"Well, everyone at St. Helena's has some sort of secret. There was a duo who for some apparent reason wanted to expose everyone, mainly my friends."

"Why your friends?"

Jisoo grinned, continuing to walk. "Well that's simple. Because we rule the school."

🌟

You might want a recap of what happened during summer break.

Nothing. Nothing happened because Jin was too busy with moving into his university dorm, Yoongi wondering where the hell Hoseok could've gone, Taehyung not in much of a different state, Namjoon at an internship for his father's company.

Jungkook and Jimin were probably the only ones with a semi eventful summer. Filled with summer fun at the pool and even went on a weeklong vacation together. In the midst consisted of simple dates, like going to fast food restaurants and walks along the sidewalks at night, and many double dates.

Lisa felt bad for Taehyung, she couldn't help but feel the same way. She missed Jennie a lot more now. It felt different this time, like she wasn't supposed to disappear.

She couldn't bring herself to believe that Jennie was dead, even though the rest of the school did. The rest of the school moved on, but those nine students didn't.

Still convinced that bitch with the pretty face and secret kindness was still alive, and that the boy who shone like a sun was still somewhere nearby.