Trap

a/n: listen to trap by dreamcatcher because the song slaps thank you :))

Weeks passed. And progressively the Queens' sanity deteriorated. Jennie distanced herself from Taehyung, and in turn she found it hard to even go visit Sohyun. Chaeyoung had seen Jaehyun, and that only added another problem to her mountain-high pile of issues. And most of those involved Jimin, which he didn't even know about.

Although Jisoo had see Jin, and it seemed like they were perfectly alright, Jisoo still felt incredibly guilty for threatening Solbin. Not because of the girl herself, it was just what if Jin found out? How could she defend herself?

And lastly Lalisa, though many hadn't seen it, nor had she made it obvious, the girl had quietly obtained BamBam's number. She wasn't suffering on the inside as much as the rest, but she had a feeling she would soon enough.

But, finally, it seemed like something interesting would happen today.

Lisa had grabbed her things from her locker, and was on her way to her next class, when she received a text message from none other than A.

Almost immediately afterwards, something tugged her—more like yanked—her into the nearest empty classroom.

"I was counting on this." Jennie muttered to herself, her hand snatching Lisa's phone away from the redhead. Lisa yelped.

"Jennie—what the hell?"

"Did you even bother to look at this?"

"I just got it? I was going to look at it in class."

"Well, I don't think we're going to class. I say we skip." Chaeyoung suggested, looking to Jennie. The brunette nodded in agreement. Confused, Lisa snatched back her phone, reading over the message.

Autumn Glow Court.
Come alone.
💋A

"Oh shit." Lisa whispered. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Oh shit is right. That's the address, Dahyun has to be there, so we need to leave now."

"Will A be there too? Is this when we finally meet them?" Jisoo questioned. "I don't know if this is necessarily a good idea."

"If we meet them, then this is over Jisoo. Don't you want this to be over with?" Jennie shot back.

"I do, but...I don't know. Something feels off. A is dangerous. They hit Lisa with a car, kidnapped Dahyun, and seem mentally unstable from what I've learned in AP psychology."

"I wouldn't put that past you. But we need to go rescue Dahyun."

Jisoo bit her lip, choosing not to argue more.

Jennie also had a bad feeling about this too, but she refused to say a word. If she backed down, there would be far worse consequences than she would be able to anticipate.

🌟

"It's a shed." Chaeyoung stated. "Where the hell are we?"

"This is near Sunsaeng-nim Aeja's house. No, actually, it's near her sister's house. Remember Nuri?"

"Don't remind me." Jisoo grumbled, crossing her arms to brace herself from the chilly wind. It was still the afternoon, but the sun was already setting. She didn't want to be here any longer in the dark than she had to.