Mixed Feelings

a/n: stan mamamoo

a/n: stan mamamoo. stream gogobebe. it's simple.

2 words, 10 letters.
X marks the spot!
💋A

Jungkook frowned.

2 words.

Ten letters? What the heck?

It seemed like finally this bitch was giving them a clue about something, but what?

2 words...was it a name? Ten letters seemed a bit short though.

Kim Dahyun. That was nine letters though. No offense to her, but Jungkook found her a bit sketch occasionally.

Not occasionally, it was actually all the time. He hadn't really trusted her from the beginning, and wasn't really sure what Lisa saw that made her seem so innocent.

How was he even sure that Dahyun hadn't even been the slightest bit involved in Solji's murder?

There was just so little evidence regarding her murder except that a shot had been fired. Had the bullets really belonged to Yezi's gun?

Everyone had known that she had some sort of thing going on with that other officer Chanyeol...

And he had been the one investigating the case. The man had closed the case rather quickly.

Did he know something?

The real question was why was Jungkook still hung up over Solji's death? All of Yoongi's gossip was getting to his head. The poor boy didn't know what to make of any of it.

He quickly screenshotted the message, then sent the picture to Namjoon. It was rather vague, but Namjoon was indeed the smartest out of all of them, especially when it came down to puzzles like these. Boy was too modest to say so, but everyone knew otherwise.

So what exactly was happening now?

Well, someone got shot. No one was sure who, at least that's what he figured, but the eleven of them could conclude that A was behind this. A had also been at the resort, according to Lisa.

Did A have nine letters in their full name?

Sana knew who A was, and it was so frustrating that she wouldn't tell what she knew. He would force the answer out of her, but he did have some sort of remorse towards her and rather that he not get her killed.

Or himself. Jungkook wasn't even sure how far he could go against this person.

Was it even a he? Or a she?