Bitches Get Stitches Pt.3

In with the Waterside Festival, and enters new characters in our game. Watch out liars, are they here to stay? Don't worry, I'll always be watching you.
💋A

Jisoo spent her time reanalyzing that current taunt A had sent their way. What did that mean? Was she aware about Momo?

Chaeyoung had sent an SOS that her ex was back in town, Jaehyun. Lord have mercy on her, she was just about to receive a nice break in her life.

And the sudden relevance of Lisa's ex bestfriend/crush, BamBam, also known as Jennie's ex and the one who "shall not be named", why was he back again?

And of course, Hoseok. He was definitely here to stay. They didn't intend on him leaving anytime soon. But Jennie was worried about his family. How would they react if they ever saw him?

"Yeah, whatever I get it. No one will know."

The sudden voice caused Jisoo's ears to perk. Naturally hearing secretive talk like that was just a tendency for her to listen in.

Sitting on a bench, Jisoo popped in a earbud, pretending to listen to music.

Wendy walked past her, unaware of Jisoo's presence, before pausing at a tree. Jisoo's eyes didn't leave her back.

"Relax Suho, it's fine. I can handle things here. Just follow what I said, it won't be hard to get rid of her."

She snorted. "Have I done this before? Sweetheart, why else would I transfer to this school? Just to meet you?"

Wendy walked again, Jisoo got up to follow her. Eyes on the floor.

"Yeah, that girl is suspicious of me. But your buddy Taeyong has her distracted—if not now, he definitely will in the future. She's denying that she likes him. I just sure hope whatever he's doing is an act. I don't know him well so I don't know. You wouldn't want another Yoongi situation would you?"

Her eyes widened. How did...

How did she know all of that? And why was she talking to Suho? Did she know him from before?

Jisoo hadn't even thought to think of Wendy, how suspicious this girl actually was. She arrived to their school out of the blue, acted like she owned the place. Maybe it's because she knew some very important people beforehand.

Or that she had been here before?

"I'm just joking, chill out." Wendy suddenly lowered her voice. "Yes I know, senior trip. Do not be late."

There was a click, Jisoo busied herself with her phone, leaning against the wall casually. Wendy let out an exhale, then glanced around.

Still oblivious to Jisoo's presence, who was hidden by the other brick wall, she sighed.

"Poor Jennie, she has no idea what's actually going on."

🌟

Momo was lead from door past door, followed shortly by Youngjae. The two were oddly silent—they usually talked wherever they went.

"This girl a friend of yours?" He finally spoke up.

"Something like that."

"Hard to believe that the girl I first met was ever friends with a juvie."

"I hung with the wrong crowd." Momo sighed. "But that's different now."

The guard nodded to them, before leaving them in the room. Momo glanced at the cell, watching the girl glance up.