Johnny Boy

"Hey Tae. I'm guessing you want a chocolate milkshake?"

He grinned, sitting at the counter. "I guess I come here often enough that even you'd know my order?"

"Yeah, maybe so." Irene smiled. "I don't mind though."

Bae Irene, or formal name as Joohyun. It seemed common amongst people to keep an English name. She had the personality of 'the girl next door'.

She was very pretty, often underrated because of the constant attention given to the Queens. And also very sweet, she couldn't possibly harm a fly.

Now these girls; Irene, Joy, Yeri, and Seulgi were all a group made much earlier on in their years of childhood, once again—a lot like the Queens.

So to say, they were like the group right below them.

"Here's your milkshake. I believe that's—"

"2.59 dollars." Taehyung slid his card to her. "After the many times of ordering the same thing, I think I've learned the price."

Taehyung and Irene have been friends forever. Although recently he didn't talk much with her; school had been pretty chaotic last year.

Irene had been glad she hadn't gotten involved in any of that drama last year. But tried her best to make Taehyung feel better.

"So, my parents are going to a grand opening of some restaurant out of town, I heard it's like a Persian food restaurant. Do you want me to bring you anything?"

He laughed. "Yeah sure, you do know me best. How could I turn down food?"

Irene beamed prettily in response, resting her elbows on the other side of the counter.

🌟

"I heard this place is rather...cursed?"

"Oh my god, your British accent is to die for." Joy grinned. "A lot of guys here like foreigners."

"Will you ever not talk about boys?" Seulgi groaned, closing her binder. "It's annoying."

"But to answer your question Wendy, I would say yes. I mean just look at them," Seulgi gestured to the seven students entering the cafeteria in suit.

"It's like asking for trouble."

"But they're so pretty." Sooyoung sighed. "Especially Jisoo. She even landed herself a guy who's in college."

"Really?" Wendy smirked. "That's too bad he's not here. Back in London, those kind of relationships never worked out. The college boys always find a girl on campus who's much more appealing."

"So, how is studying abroad? Was it exciting?"

"Yeah. I mean, I naturally picked up the accent...who's that?"

"That's Seo Youngho, also known as Johnny." Irene, who finally spoke up, grinned. "He's cute isn't he?"

"Very." Sooyoung sighed. "Why won't he notice me?"

"I think he did." Yeri suggested. "He just chooses not to make a move well because...you're Joy."

"I really regret saying I missed you Yer-Bear."

"And I definitely don't miss that nickname." She retorted, picking at her sandwich. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find my cousin."