Cat Fight

a/n: im always getting comments about how people don't like how jennie is always getting backlash from jisoo chae and lisa so im just going to make this clear because im getting tired of it :(

jennie and girls have been friends since they were little. jennie has always been the dominant one, the one in charge. she has been mean to them. for god's sake, she taught lisa how to shoplift. she's also the reason why they've been bitches to people like sana and tzuyu.

lalisa, jisoo, and chaeyoung have their reasons to fight with her, they aren't being petty or fake. just wanted to put that out there :)

Jisoo hated these ugly orange jumpsuits. They made her feel like she was actually in prison. Besides they were itchy, uncomfortable, sweaty, and totally didn't match her skin tone.

They were entitled to have a certain amount of community service hours. That was their punishment for disappearing from the cops' sight numerous times. None of them were pleased about it.

"This is fucking stupid." The blonde grumbled. Jisoo huffed.

"Lisa, just shut up already. You've been complaining for the past twenty minutes and I don't know how much longer I can take it before I go insane."

"It's not my fault that we're in these ugly jumpsuits like prisoners, cleaning up a fucking jail cafeteria."

"Lisa, what the hell are you trying to say?" Jennie growled, turning sharply to glare at the girl.

"You know exactly what I meant Jennie. Why the hell do we need to get involved in your mess? You said it yourself; A is trying to target you. Why are we involved then?"

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung sighed. "Don't bring this up again!"

"And why not?"

"Lisa, stop acting like you're innocent." Jennie snapped back. "You're just as messed up as I am, and if the cops knew how much you used to shoplift and steal shit, you'll definitely end up in one of these jumpsuits."

"You think I wanted to get you guys involved? It's not you guys did your own shit to get A's attention." She turned to Chaeyoung.

"Don't you dare pull that 'good girl' shit you do all the time, trying to keep me and Lisa from fighting. What are you? A peace keeper? We all know you're just as bad, cheating on your boyfriend who's just looking out for you."

"Jimin cheated on me too!" Chaeyoung yelled back, dropping her broom onto the floor, which she had originally been using to sweep the floors.

"What about this time too, huh? I know you've been seeing Jaehyun behind his back, acting like a fucking whore." Jennie laughed. "You'd be up and high, taking shit that can kill you, and you didn't even give a single damn about what he would say. You're destroying yourself and you destroyed him."

Chaeyoung lunged at Jennie, grabbing the hem of her suit. "I can't believe you'd call me that!"

"What?" Jennie smirked. "Can't bear to hear the truth?"

"Jennie." Jisoo stated lowly, eyes darkening. "That's enough."

The brunette loosened herself from Chaeyoung's grip, brushing back her hair. "Okay, mom."

She scoffed. "Shut the fuck up. I'm done hearing your bullshit all the time. You've betrayed us multiple times, I don't even know if I can trust you! You did A's work at the resort while she wasn't there — how do I know you didn't kill Dahyun yourself?"

Jisoo shook her head. "You have motives too. She knew something about your family. You don't know, but she knew. When she wouldn't tell you...you killed her yourself."