New Car

Despite the nine's lives being anything but eventful, Lawan's had.

Sick and tired of Suho's bullshit and her parent's demanding ways, she called off the engagement. Lisa didn't admit she was secretly happy.

She had rekindled her long-forgotten friendship with one boy whom she never spoke about, Junghyun.

So maybe the Manobans were always, and always will be, in contact with the Jeons.

And Roa had been stuck in jail, not as long as the other two, for she didn't commit an actual murder. She had damage to her eyes however due to the fire. She was blind.

Jin was far ways from her, and she was homeschooled. No one ever saw her step a foot out of the house, she probably wasn't allowed anyways.

Momo was still out of town. It was rumored she wasn't coming back, much to Chaeyoung's disappointment. But she was okay, according to people on social media, she was having a blast getting tan and taking pictures with beach babes.

Tzuyu had been admitted to a mental hospital. The news of her BPD spread fast, causing Lisa to forgive her in a little shorter time than she would've expected.

She always planned to go and visit her...she just had trouble getting around to it. Along with trying to find out Hoseok's location.

Everyone assumed Jennie was dead. There had been no identification of a body, which was why the girls were uneasy.

Taehyung had gone rather quiet and reserved ever since Jennie had been reported missing. Trying to deal with his heartbreak probably in the most easiest way possible.

It seemed like the worst way though. He got visions, many times of her.

Taehyung missed her a lot. He hadn't cried at all, it was scary. Instead he spent many sleepless nights, trying to reimagine that familiar smile, or that laugh.

Yoongi thought it must be a pattern. Right when Jennie and him made plans long ago, she had disappeared. Now with Hoseok just near confession, he was gone.

Not dead, just gone. Where was he? And all because the boy was gay? Yoongi couldn't believe how cruel his parents could be...and that they warded Yoongi like he was the plague.

Love sucked for those two.

Jisoo had spent a summer in Venice with Jin. Like a bittersweet one, balancing a college relationship would be hard.

As for Namjoon and Hani, they were doing just great. He liked her, she finally came to her senses that she couldn't live without him. What a happy ending in contrast to the rest of them.

"Yah! You got a Jeep?" Jungkook gasped, taking a long look at Jin's vehicle. Even Taehyung smiled.

"Ooh, when are you planning on taking Jisoo for a spin?" Jimin asked, then shot a smirk.

"Oh fuck you." He glared at him. "You guys act like it's a big deal."

"It's just so different." Jungkook argued, climbing into the back. Taehyung took the front, staring out.

"I think Jisoo will like this."

"Whether she likes it or not, I like it."

"You are not considerate at all. When was the last time you did something for her?"

"I do things for her!"

"Like what?"

"Well I—"

"Didn't she pay for your ticket to Venice? Doesn't she always order pizza?"

"Well yeah, but..." Jin frowned. Did he seriously never do things for her?