Graduated

a/n: :")
double update! please make sure to read the preceding chapter

"Hey sexy."

Namjoon turned around to the rev of a motorcycle, then his girlfriend standing right next to it. He recognized her classmate, Kyulkyung turning off the engine, then removing the helmet.

"Both of you showed up to my graduation on a motorcycle." He blinked. "Nice."

"We really like to make an entrance." Kyu responded, grinning. "You finally graduated from this shit-hole. Congrats."

"Yeah." Hani smiled at him, a glimpse of softness in her brown eyes. "Congratulations, I'm proud of you."

"Too bad that not everyone got to graduate with you all."

"Kyu!" Hani hissed, earning a laugh from Namjoon. He turned around, heading back inside the auditorium. The two girls followed behind him in suit.

"It's like you two haven't changed at all."

"Of course we haven't." Hani responded. "I currently love how I am right now, and would not change it for the world."

"Where's Taehyung?" Kyulkyung grinned. "I haven't seen that stupid fucker in a while."

"Wasn't he your ex?"

"Yes." She nodded. "That's why he's a stupid fucker, Joon. Keep up."

He laughed again. This felt good, really nice. Laughing and not having any worries. He graduated, A was gone for good. Hani wasn't angry with him, he wasn't angry with her...and life was good.

And for once, he didn't have a feeling that something bad would happen, for a good good while.

🌟

Turns out Jungkook's parents didn't really mind Lisa being his girlfriend. Jungkook hadn't mentioned this fact to her, so when she couldn't help but be surprised, she was quick to elbow him when he started laughing aloud.

"I don't even see how you could be laughing." She scoffed. "Why didn't you tell me? When did you even tell them you were dating me?"

"I don't know, maybe a few months ago."

"The fuck?" She glared at him again, and the boy laughed again. "And you tell me this now? When we're literally graduating? The times I could've just come over to your house —I could've met your older brother better— I swear, you're a fucking asshole."

"Yes, I know I'm a fucking asshole—"

Lalisa shut her eyes, attempting to walk away from him. "Don't you dare say any cheesy pick up line right now. I will slap you."

"—but I'm your fucking asshole."

"You're also fucking annoying." The blonde remarked in disgust. She kind of missed his irritating pick up lines and annoying attitude. Just kind of. But Lisa would never admit that to Jungkook.

He was about to respond when another voice cut him off.

"Jeongguk?"

It was a woman and a little girl. She looked fairly young for her age, and the girl looked no older then 9 or 10 years old. Both looked similar, she assumed they were another one of his relatives.