notice

hello guys! it's been quite a while since i've taken a look at this book. but within that time i have also changed a lot.

one thing i consistently get on my message board is "when are u going to write a third part for this series?" or "are you planning on continuing it?"

although i've said it numerous times that i'm not going to, it's understandable that maybe not all of you follow me, so you wouldn't see that. but i am going to say it here.

NO. i am not planning on writing a third book. originally i had published it, but i deleted it soon after because i am no longer interested in writing multifandom ships like that. i dont write btsxbp fanfics, now i do solely solo fanfics with a couple original stories on the way. i hope you guys can respect that!

i've lost my interest in writing blacktan content to be quite fair, and im sorry for letting you guys down but i needed to do this for myself.

if you guys are interested in reading a story similar to Queens and Golden though, please check out my book 'The Perfecr Murder'! it's yeonjun centered and i am 100% positive it will remind you of this series since it has many concepts of which i was going to include in the third installation.

thank you guys again for all the love you have showed me with this series, and i am extremely grateful for it. i love you all always