Tick Tock

"Senior vacations guys!" Lisa squeed in excited, bouncing on her toes next to Chaeyoung. "Who's excited?"

"I'm so tired." Yoongi grumbled. "It's like, so early."

"It's eight o'clock." Hoseok corrected. Yoongi frowned.

"Too early."

"Well lucky for you, you can sleep in as long as you want at our vacation house. It's a relaxing resort in the woodside with an amazing view of the trees and even a lake nearby." Jennie explained, Taehyung snorted.

"You sound like you're advertising for the place."

"Shut up."

"I kind of have a trauma with the whole woods thing." Jungkook shrugged. "But whatever. If you need me, Hoseok and I will be catching up on our video game hours."

"Oh yes, those were terribly missed." The other sighed in agreement. Chaeyoung nudged Lisa.

"Video games huh? Guess he'll be too busy to go to the Kissing Rock."

"Chaeyoung, I could care less." Lisa sassed back. "Too bad for Jisoo, it sucks she's got an older guy as a boyfriend."

"Lisa, shut up." Jisoo suddenly boomed, pushing her way past Namjoon and Jimin. She clearly looked dressed to impress, with large black shades covering her face, and an ensemble ready to cut a bitch that dare get in her way.

"Wow, what a way to make an entrance." Taehyung muttered, side glancing Jennie. "Looks like something you would do."

"Shut up." Jennie scoffed, then turned to Jisoo. "Cheer up Soo', we can totally have fun without guys. I'm sure they'll all be playing golf like the losers they are."

"Hey hey," Namjoon defended. "golf is not a loser sport. It's quite classy."

"Yeah, if you're seventy years old, then okay."

Namjoon shot her a glare, which she laughed off. Jimin smiled. "Well, I can't wait to get there! We all need a vacation, badly."

Jisoo nodded in agreement. Though she had been slightly put down in her moods that Jin wouldn't be able to be there since he was no longer a student at Waterside...she set aside her feelings.

She would get to spend time with the girls. That's all that mattered.

Hearing a buzz, probably a text from Jin wishing her a wonderful trip like he said said the night prior, Jisoo took out her phone.

The boys will be playing games,
and so will I. Happy hiking! 🌲🌲🌲
💋A

🌟

Upon arriving at the resort, the entire group was fascinated with the scenery. Yes, most of the time they were glued to their phones trying to decipher something their local stalker sent their way...but even Jisoo couldn't deny the beauty of this place.

It was on the cooler side for temperature, the trees towered around them into a beautiful forest, once which seemed to stretch for miles. It smelt nice too, like pine needles and even a hint of maple syrup.

...Maybe that part was just part of Jisoo's imagination.

"So, who is everyone rooming with?" Chaeyoung piped, linking arms with Jisoo. Lisa squeezed herself between the two of them, smiling at Chaeyoung's scowl.

"Chae, looks like you and I are stuck together."

"I requested for a room alone." Jennie mused. "You know me, I like my space."