Stirring Trouble

"Hey I saw that!" Lisa smacked Tzuyu's hand away from her chips. "These are mine."

"But I already finished mine!" Tzuyu whined. "I'm still hungry."

"That's your fault for eating too fast." Lisa grumbled, before tossing another bag of Doritos to her. "Here."

The brunette smirked in victory, happily opening the bag and popping the zesty flavored chips into her mouth.

She crunched, satisfied, then sat up on her bed. "So...how are things with Jungkook?"

"Good, I guess."

"You guess?"

"I mean, nothing bad has happened."

"Aw, look at you." Tzuyu teased. "You're smiling. Lisa's in love~"

"Shut up!" Lisa glared at her. "I didn't come here to talk about Jungkook. It's actually about something else."

She sighed. "I suppose that's the only reason you come here anyways."

"No. That's not...true."

"Spare me the pity party." Tzuyu stared up at the ceiling. "What do you need Pokpak?"

Lisa made frequent visits to Tzuyu's room in the mental facility she presided at. The girl actually made efforts this time to understand Tzuyu, and over the gradual course of time...they became friends.

The redhead rolled her eyes at the use of the nickname. "Well, it was about that thing you told me before summer break."

"Hm?"

"You know what I'm talking about." Lisa awkwardly cleared her throat. "Have you been receiving texts?"

"Believe or not, no. I haven't gotten a single message since then." Tzuyu frowned suspiciously. "That can't be good news, can it?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking. Why would someone message you, and then just disappear? Not even threaten any of us?"

"Are you sure no one texted any of your friends? Around the time Jennie disappeared? Because that's when someone texted me."

"No. They would've told me or one of our friends then."

The brunette groaned. "No, Lisa! Think hard, are you sure no one texted any of your friends?"

"Yes, I'm sure otherwise I would know—" Lisa cut herself, lips forming into an 'o.'

Lowering her voice, she whispered "You think Jennie got a text?"

"Why else would she just disappear?"

🌟

"Fuck this. I'm out." Yoongi muttered, jumping over the couch to make a hasty exit to the kitchen. Jungkook laugh gleefully.

"Yes! AHA, I WIN."

"You've been winning the past few games, shut up." He filled himself a cup of soda.

"Still, I won."

"You must be happy since Lisa has been beating your ass on Overwatch lately."

"Lying doesn't suit you Yoongs."

"Hearing the truth doesn't seem to suit you either." He smirked. "but here we are."

Jungkook glared at him. "I'm guessing Lisa spilled the gas on that."

"I mean, who wouldn't? All you do besides homework is play video games." Twisting the ring on his middle finger, Yoongi sighed.

"I really miss Hoseok."

"Believe me, so do I." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Who knew his parents would be such bitches like that. I did not see that kind of move from them. One word; they're fucking snakes."

"That's three words, but whatever. Our group just seems so empty without him."

"Soccer isn't the same without him either. We all know he was a good team captain."

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah..."

There was the creak of the front door opening, when Jungkook peered over. It was Junghyun, his brother.

He entered with another woman, whom Yoongi recognized as Lisa's sister. Frowning, he shot a confused look to Jungkook.

The boy shrugged it off. "I keep asking him if they're dating, but he keeps denying it. It's so fucking obvious Junghyun!" He yelled the last part for his older brother to hear.

"Shut up Jungkook!"

The younger brother rolled his eyes, then popping a can of sprite open. "You know the other day I was just—" He got interrupted mid sentence when his phone rang loudly.

"Oh, it's Jimin. I should probably take this."

Yoongi watched his friend leave, now alone with his cup of soda. He heard the faint conversations of Jungkook, and then ones of Junghyun with Lawan.

He noticed everyone seemed to have everything sorted out. It wasn't fair. His life was a hot mess.

He had been so close, so close with actually being honest with himself about everything. That he could finally turn a new page without worrying about anything, that his past wouldn't continue to haunt him.

No, Hoseok had been the only one who helped him forget about it. He helped him recover from that. And it was all slowly coming back, the sleepless nights, the nightmares.

There's no way it would ever leave now.

He sighed, staring back again at the text message on his screen, probably being the millionth time of mulling over it.

I wonder how Hoseok would feel that you found a new gamer buddy?
💋A

a/n: i published a message on my board about story ideas,, what would you guys prefer? an please choose by which au you think you would read haha, I know you all are suckers for taennie ffs :3

jirose: moviestar au

taennie: teacher au (not teacher x student, it's a teacher x teacher au)

liskook: royalty/prince au

i want to write a jinsoo ff so badly, but i can't think of a plot that fits them sjehsjsjwjajbe 😤😤