Greasy

a/n: does anyone watch manifest cuz if not you definitely should

EDIT: read TO THE END FOR THOSE REREADING

Jisoo sighed, putting down her phone. Jennie frowned, noticing the girl's state of disdain.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Oh—nothing." She mumbled, brushing back some of her recently straightened hair.

"Don't lie to me."

"It's Jin."

"Of course." Jennie scooted closer. "What exactly? Have you guys been fighting?"

"No. That's the problem. We aren't fighting."

Jennie's frown deepened.

"I mean, I don't like fighting, but it's what normal couples do. And like I hardly see him anymore since he's so busy. And I'm always the one calling, and he doesn't pick up all the time. I sound really paranoid, but I just worry a lot about him."

"What an ass." Jennie found herself dissing the older male she considered her friend last year. "He doesn't even call you? Not even drive by your house? What the hell is he even doing?"

"What the hell is who doing?" Lisa approached the duo, arms in her pockets. Jennie glanced up, snorted.

"Fix your shirt, I can see a hickey."

"Fuck." She cursed under her breath, setting down her book bag. Chaeyoung, who had been besides the tall red head, sat across from Jisoo.

"What's wrong? You seem down."

"Seokjin, our beloved fucktard has been neglecting Jisoo. He doesn't answer or call her, doesn't ask her out, doesn't even text or visit. Who the fuck does that?"

"The kind that's cheating." Lisa muttered, cursing again afterwards.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Jisoo! I'm sure he's not, we all know he's a good guy. He must be really busy, he was so crazy about you last year! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about."

Jisoo sighed, crossing a leg over the other. She tugged her skirt down.

"Whatever. I'll worry about that later. Jendeuk, have you seen the new girl?"

"Who, the blondie Suckwon or something?"

Chaeyoung giggled, twirling a strand of chair. "Seungwan is her Korean name, but she goes by Wendy."

"So, she was named after the fast food restaurant." Jennie bit her lip. "No wonder she has such a greasy personality. Yes I have met her."

"I think that she thinks she's—"

"No, no. We all know Lalice is the BIC right now."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Lisa grinned, chuckling at herself. "Wow, I can't believe I forgot."

"Yes, because it belongs to me." Jennie admitted blatantly. "Don't even deny it, you know it's true."

"Sadly, I do."

"I really don't like her." Chaeyoung said. "I just don't like her Qi. She radiates like this bad vibe."

Jisoo snorted. "I see Chaeyoung has been going to her online meditation classes."

"Yes actually. My teacher is so nice, her name is like BoA or something."

"She named herself after a snake?"