The Surprise Visitor

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked, glancing at Jennie who eyed her reflection, fixing her eyeshadow.

"Hm?"

"You called us or something?"

"Yeah, you even said it was urgent." Lisa teased. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Yeah it is important. I need your help ladies." Pausing, she snapped the pallet out, sticking it back in her bag. "We need to go to Hoseok's house."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Wait why?"

Jennie rolled her eyes again. "Think girls, why would we go there?"

Jisoo's lips parted. "He's not there though...it wouldn't make sense unless there's something important in his house?"

"Besides, his parents won't even let us in."

"Yes they will." Jennie snorted. "It's not like we're lesbians, and even if we were, it's not like they would know. They think we're just his friends. If worse comes to worse, then Lisa will say she was his ex girlfriend."

"Wait what? When did I agree to that?"

"Just now." Jennie bared her teeth, inspecting the pearly whites for anything less of shiny. Lisa rubbed at her temples.

"Alright, cut to the chase. What exactly are you implying?"

"Are you saying that Hoseok isn't out of town? He's still here? Because that's impossible." Chaeyoung crossed her arms, not sure what to think when Jennie grinned at her.

"Well then, clearly the impossible just happened."

"How the hell did you find this out?"

"Just like how I find out everything else." She responded simply, then smoothed her hair, winking at the other three.

"Let's get to class, shall we?"

"But—" Lisa sighed as Jennie wordlessly waltzed out of the bathroom. Just as puzzled as her, Chaeyoung and Jisoo shook their head, following after the brunette.

🌟

Tzuyu smiled upon the sight of a familiar male. Kim Yugyeom.

He was like an angel, he looked like one, and even acted like one. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia, so his rich prissy parents thought the burden was too much and abandoned him at the doorstep of the mental institute.

He still believed they were "on vacation" and that "they would be back soon." Tzuyu hadn't known him for too long but she already knew otherwise. She didn't say anything however, she didn't feel like being a monster anymore.

And she also didn't need him to hate her.

He was quite infatuated with Tzuyu, something that the girl was unaware of. He liked her stories of when she used to go to high school, her stories of her and one of her friends whom Yugyeom recalled as Momo.

"I wasn't as nice as I am now. You'd be surprised how one small event can really change your personality." Tzuyu grinned, passing him a bag of Doritos.

"Here. One of my other friends gave me this."

"Who? Momo?"

"I wish, but no. Not Momo." Tzuyu cracked one of her knuckles. "Her name is Lisa. I used to hate her, and she used to hate me too. She's currently dating my ex boyfriend. I don't mind now, but I used to take every opportunity I could to just despise her, abhor her just because my ex liked her."

Yugyeom nodded small, eyes downcast. He watched Tzuyu stare at the wall in front of her, she was reminiscing.

Dating Jungkook had been nice in its own ways, but she had never truly been herself around him. Just his oozing amount of attractiveness and Tzuyu's ability to wrap any hormonal teenage boy around her finger had brought together.

Though their relationship was hardly anything compared to Lisa and Jungkook. For them, it wasn't even about the makeout sessions, or going on fancy dates. She could tell whenever she asked Lisa how Jungkook was doing, she would just smile and simply answer 'he's fine' but Tzuyu knew there was so much more that Lisa was too embarrassed or shy to talk about regarding them.

"But I am happy for her. He likes her and she likes him. That's good." She drummed her fingers on her knees. "I don't still like him though. I've moved on."

"Oh." Yugyeom sounded more delighted than he intended, before his ears flamed. "I-I, not that I care or anything..."

Tzuyu grinned, nudging his shoulder as he got up.

"It's okay Yugy, it's the Tzuyu effect. Everyone likes me."

He rolled his eyes, before grinning. "Whatever Tzu. I'm gonna' go now though, I'll see you around for dinner?"

"I would never miss food."

Yugyeom snorted, before waving cutely, shutting her door behind him. Letting out a sigh, the dark haired girl leaned back contently, an easy smile letting its way onto her lips.

Maybe she liked him more than she should.

But it was refreshing to see things going for the better in her life. No more lapses of wanting to commit suicide, not worrying about the denouncing glares of Jennifer Kim, no more demanding texts from Sana, the fear of evidence being displayed.

No more texts regarding Min Aeja. None of that, no more anonymous numbers.

Tzuyu was happy. But she knew, when she heard Jennie was back in town, when she realized that the bitch didn't die, things were awfully wrong.

She never believed Jennie died. In fact, Tzuyu knew exactly why she left. It was something Lisa was always worried about, constantly asking questions aloud.

Tzuyu never answered, just acted clueless. She couldn't answer, her own life was at stake if she gave away too much information.

But she was okay. Nothing would happen to her, she was temporarily safe.

"Tzuyu-ssi?" One of the nurses from outside her room called, knocking on the girl's door.

"Yes?" Tzuyu sat up straighter. "What is it?"

"You have a visitor, may they come in?"

Tzuyu felt her heart drop for a millisecond, worried it was who she thought it was, before sighing after remembering.

You're off the hook Tzuyu. But remember, speak another word and the next thing I take
won't just be your life.
💋A

"Yes, let them in." She hummed.

The door creaked open, Tzuyu looked up. Who stood facing her shocked her.

Tzuyu shot up from her seat. dropping the bag of Doritos in the process.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?"

a/n: what are your theories for the book? who do you think is the blogger? you may not know because it'll be kinda hard to guess right now :)