History Likes to Repeat Itself

Jungkook hummed, his breath fanning over Lisa's sleeping face. Her red hair was messy splayed around her shoulders.

Smiling, he sat up from the bed rest, grabbing a hoodie from his nightdesk, when he felt her fingers wrap around his free wrist.

She made an incoherent noise, almost like a sigh. "...I'm cold."

"You're cold?" He teased, poking her cheek then her stomach. Lisa's half closed eyes opened fully, her lips morphing into a scowl.

She tucked her knees in. "Yah! That tickles." Lisa whined, shutting her eyes again.

Deciding to submit to the whiny girl's commands, he slumped back into the dent of his pillow, tugging her closer to him.

"Are you still cold?"

"I wasn't really cold to begin with." She whispered.

He laughed, propping himself onto his elbow. "I'm so glad it's Saturday."

"I like Saturdays."

"I didn't know Junghyun knew your sister?"

"Neither did I." She smiled. "And she always told me to stay away from you. That woman is always contradicting herself."

"You're not far from that either." He ran a hand through his dark, disheveled hair. Lisa scowled, smacking his bare stomach, before turning over onto her other side.

"You're always teasing me."

"And you act like you don't either?"

"Of course I don't!" She huffed, she was obviously lying.

"You little liar." He sat up, turning her back over to face him. She scowled back at him, pushing Jungkook away.

"You're a liar too."

"Is this seriously what we're arguing about?"

"Where's Junghyun?" She asked, reaching out to fix his hair.

"Not home. I'm sure he's back at his flat. So we have the place all to ourselves."

"You've mentioned that already." She mumbled, refraining from smiling when he reached over to kiss her neck.

"Baby, what time is it?"

"Time for you to stop talking."

She rolled her eyes, looking at the boy who loomed over her.

"You're absolutely impossible."

"I love you too." He whispered, before leaning down to kiss her again.

🌟

Jisoo twirled her loose strands of hair, taking a momentary breather in front of the familiar white picket-fenced house.

Much to her ease, Jin was already outside, on the phone with someone.

His eyes met hers, she suddenly felt awkward. Why should things be getting awkward?

Jin ended the call, getting up from the front porch steps, jogging down to her.

"Hi. I didn't expect you to be here." She muttered.

"Something tells me you did."

"Maybe I imagined so." Jisoo gulped. Where was she going with this?

"Listen. I'm free tonight, and I hope you are too."

"I am...why?"