Show Up

Things were going well. The eleven of them were finally headed in the right direction after many countless days of spinning in an endless circle. They almost had it narrowed down really, but Taehyung's last and lingering question was why. Why them out of everyone? It just didn't make sense.

Anyways, he was just on his way to his car. The school day just ended, but they were hardly doing much in class asides from the required graduation rehearsals. And Taehyung was pretty happy.

Jennie wasn't mad at him anymore, and they finally started to talk to each other again. Though he felt bad for Jimin and Jin, it wasn't enough to ruin his mood.

Jungkook caught up with him right as he left the school front doors, weighing his fat arm over Taehyung's shoulder. He scowled instantly, shrugging him off.

"Get your fat ass off of me."

"Ouch." He whined. "I am not fat."

"Sure." Taehyung smiled to himself, and continued walking. "Where are you headed anyways?"

"Junghyun asked me to help him with one of his errands today. Afterwards the two of us are probably gonna' get dinner together. How about you? Heading to Jennie's?"

"Ah, no." He shrugged. "I might go visit Jieun."

"Oh." Jungkook nudged his friend's shoulder. "Don't tell me your in one of your episodes again."

"I'm not," Taehyung defended hastily. "I just, haven't visited her in a while. It helps me get a clear head about everything—visiting her."

"Suit yourself Tae. But if you need me, I'm just a text away."

"Yeah sure." The two boys then part ways, Taehyung heading inside his car while Jungkook walked over to what seemed like another of his friends.

Just as he was about to pull out of the parking lot, a text startled him. Maybe it was Yoongi, or Lisa about something regarding A.

But no. It was A herself.

If you want to see Irene alive,
follow my directions.
💋A

🌟

Jennie offered to head to Jisoo's place, and hang out with her. Jisoo declined however, knowing it was risky with A so hot on their trails lately. So Jisoo was walking alone on the sidewalks.

She missed Jin, a lot. The breakup had happened so fast, she didn't even think it through properly, just acted on an instinct. Of course, she was still heartbroken that he hurt her like that...but it really did happen very fast.

She found out he cheated on her with Solbin. He found out that she threatened Solbin to stay away from him. They argued, and Jisoo dumped him. He had scared her when he refused to let her leave, but she supposed that even she would become that desperate when someone she loved was leaving.

"Didn't think you had it in you to break up with him."

Jisoo turned, then physically jumped. She hadn't realized she just passed by Jin and Roa's home. The girl was sitting with her dark shades over her eyes, leaning against the front porch railing. Her dark red lips were pulled into her usual encrypting smiles, Jisoo laughed weakly.

"Yeah...h-he cheated on me."

"Don't tell me you miss him?" Ro- laughed. "Believe me, I have no attraction of any sort to him anymore, but you could so much better than him."

"I don't think it concerns you how I feel about him right now."

"I know it doesn't, but I like to poke my head in things that I shouldn't. You don't know Seokjin like I do, Jisoo. There's some things that you wouldn't want to know. I'm guessing when you dumped him, he looked like he was ready to kill someone?"

Roa grinned wider when Jisoo's perplexed state silenced her. She snorted.

"That's what I thought. My big brother is so in love with you. I didn't think it would lead to an obsession."

"H-He's not—"

"Oh shut up." Roa spat. "You either believe me, or live in the dark. He's twisted in his own way, that's the only reason he belongs here. What, you thought he was this perfect, smart, good-looking boyfriend?"

"I knew Jin would fight for you no matter what once he saw you for the first time, and I expected it to end like this. It's your choice Jisoo. You can believe me, or you can ignore my advice. But Jin won't like it if you give him the wrong answer."

🌟

Tzuyu sighed, getting up from her seat. It was happening, it was going to happen soon. The final play.

Heading over to the telephone on the other end of the room, she picked it up, then slowly typed in a number.

It rang for a while, then the line picked up on the other end.

"Hello? May I know who you are and who you would like to speak to?"

"Hi. This is Chou Tzuyu, can you please put Sana Minatozaki on the line please?"

She couldn't even believe she was doing this right now.

When the operator obliged, she waited a few extra minutes, thinking about what exactly she was going to do. Everyone from now on had to be very thought out and planned.

"Tzuyu?"

"I only called because I needed a favor." She grumbled. "I think you owe that to me."

"...What is it?"

"The final play. Those eleven don't know how to deal with A. Locking that bitch up in jail won't stop her."

"You want me to help you ditch this place for a night?"

"Yeah. They'll be in danger if I don't help them."

a/n: posting the big reveal today because it's my birthday and it'll be my present to you guys since i love you 💛