Pizza

a/n: sorry there's no gif because i was unable to upload it from my computer because there's something wrong with it and i don't want to mess it up or anything,, but here you go!! :) Wait here I'll just insert it here :D

Jisoo was pleasantly surprised to find Jin waiting out in the parking lot. She picked up her pace, trying to contain her smile.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Do I not have a reason to visit my old school?"

She scowled. "Wow, I thought you were coming to pick me up. Okay, I'll just ask Lisa to take me home—"

She moved away from him, Jin laughed, catching her arm.

"No, you can't leave me now that I'm here. Come on, why don't we hang out?"

"Jin-nie, I have homework to do. Just drop me off home."

He pouted. "Please?"

She sighed. "I have a lot to do today."

"Can I come with you then?"

"No. I'll be distracted if you're there."

"It seems like you're avoiding me." He frowned. She shook her head quickly.

"I'm not, don't think that. I just didn't expect senior year to be this much work."

"It's your fault for taking so many AP classes."

"Well I don't want it to seem like I'm slacking!"

Jisoo let out a breath. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." He mumbled, starting the engine.

They didn't speak for the rest of the ride.

🌟

Irene brushed through her dark brown hair another time.

Wendy's appearance was surprising, she didn't expect it. She liked that girl, she was nice, but...

She reminded her a lot of Jennie. She just carried that kind of aura around her. She wasn't sure how the Queens would feel about her. According to Wendy herself, she didn't like how they always acted like they were better than them.

But even as she said those things, Irene could tell she was intrigued by Johnny. Who Sooyoung liked. That wasn't a kind of move people her status would pull.

It seemed like something a Queen would do.

Irene understood that the Queens were just uncomfortable around other people. They genuinely seemed like nice people now, as if all the events from last year changed them to become less...bitchy?

And she got a lot of this information from Taehyung. He said they were nice, so Irene believed him.

She was kind of worried about Yeri though. Yerim seemed to be getting along great with Lisa, she didn't want her to be leaving their group for Lisa and her friends.