Long Time No See

"Who is it?" Namjoon paused in front of Yoongi's locker. The boy shut the door, then glanced down the hall.

"Lee Taeyong. I found him slightly suspicious at first, didn't know what to make of him." Yoongi nodded his head.

"That's him right there."

"You think he knows anything about—"

"No. Not at all. I think he knows something else though."

Both the boys watched cautiously as Taeyong opened his own locker from across the hall, then pulled out his backpack.

"Look at his wrist. You see that tattoo?"

"Only a little." Namjoon whispered, then sucked in a breath. "Holy shit, he's part of—"

"I know right." Yoongi laughed under his breath. "I didn't think it was right, but that would only make sense. Whatever Jisoo overheard with Wendy on that phone, there's only one gang I would know that would do that. And how do I know a gang was behind this? Because it's Taeyong. And Taeyong has the same fucking tattoo that we have Namjoon."

There was a long pause.

"Well, do we go talk to him?"

"What else do we do? Just follow my lead."

Yoongi couldn't believe that his shit from several years ago was still relevant, even after he believed last year had cleared it all up.

It seemed like history was repeating itself, and he felt some sort of pity, so he would do whatever he could to make sure it didn't.

Poor Taeyong. The fact that he was a lot like Yoongi shocked him. In a pleasing way.

"Lee Taeyong, right?"

The boy turned slowly, shutting his locker.

"Who wants to know?"

"I'm Kim Namjoon. That's Min Yoongi. Surely our names would ring a bell, wouldn't they?"

"I don't know," Taeyong crossed his arms. "I guess if you're referring to how you all got involved in some deep shit last year."

"Maybe that." Yoongi posed. "I was thinking more about a pregnant rich girl, a scandal, and maybe a dead gang leader?"

"I was wondering if those rumors were true." Taeyong cocked a brow. "Who's the poor girl?"

"Don't worry about her." Namjoon retorted. "We're here to pass a warning. Whatever they've got you doing—it's certainly not worth it."

"Do what? I haven't done a thing."

"I wouldn't consider flirting with Kang as nothing. Cut with the sly talk, I know exactly what's going on."

Yoongi noticed Taeyong's knuckles whiten. It seemed Namjoon did too, for the boy eased a small smirk.

"We're not the enemy here. You should just be wary of what the hell you're getting yourself into. A guy I knew had been involved in the exact same thing—though the reasons now may be different, that doesn't make what you're doing any less wrong. It'll just end up bad for the both of you."

"If you're saying that I'm trying to play Kang Seulgi...you're far from right. I don't like her like that."

"That's what my friend said too." Namjoon mused. "That's what they all say, isn't it?"

"I didn't think I would find another gang member here." Yoongi stuck a hand in his pockets. "I promised that if I did, that I would find a way to get them out of it. Seems like I was too late."