An Affair

a/n: i feel like my writing is getting more and more sloppy ugh

There was an undeniable weight on Jisoo's shoulders. A weight which was getting heavier every passing second. It hurt, and she felt like she couldn't breathe.

She broke up with him. She broke up with the Kim Seokjin. He found out about her threatening Solbin, and though it (surprisingly) didn't impact their relationship, there had been a considerable crack in Jisoo when she got a text from A about a small mishap that he had done at one of his dorm parties.

It was so stupid really. He couldn't fucking control his hormones, and over the anger that Jisoo was busy with her own work and hadn't made time for him, Jin decided to screw around with the girl who sparked the tensions between them in the first place.

Cheating. Sex. Lies. Distance. None of them were a good combination, but all of hit her at once, leaving her gasping for air. She needed an exit, so she left him. They screamed, and yelled at each other. In his car, in his fucking car.

Jin wouldn't let her leave. He demanded that they'd talk it out, and that tone...

Jisoo involuntarily shuddered. That was the first time he scared her like that. She had never seen him so livid, and angry about something. He looked like he could kill someone. So she ran. Jisoo ran as fast as she could.

"Stop following me!" She shrieked, a few minutes later when she noticed his form calling out for her.

"You cheated on me, you bastard! I won't take any sort of apology for it!"

"Jisoo, I can't lose you!"

"Screw that!" She stopped, turning abruptly. "Admit it Seokjin, you lost me ever since you made that mistake. That's the only reason you came back to me, in fear that I would find out."

She didn't understand him. Jin supposed that was good in a way, glad that she knew about this and not...that.

He was glad that Roa had kept her end of the deal. Jisoo didn't need to know, because he loved her and didn't want her to leave him. She already had, but this dark secret of his wasn't one that he was inclined on her knowing of him.

He loved Jisoo. He loved her so much, it was scary. He fell in love with her since the day he first laid his eyes on her. Seokjin believed it was fate, true love. He wanted her, needed her, to be his girlfriend.

She was so beautiful, so kind, so smart. She was dangerous too, imperfect in her own ways, but Jin loved her.

She was his, and only his. She promised him. Jisoo promised him one a day when she had been underneath him, wearing a raw vulnerability that she never wore. He supposed it was just that, she wore nothing. Just an emotion at its purest form.

But Jin knew one thing. They wouldn't be able to live without each other for long. One way or another, she would come back to him. There was no question about it; she would. She loved him and he needed her.

She was his.

🌟

"So the girl who A supposedly brought to the woods is Nuri, Min Aeja's sister." Yoongi tore his eyes away from his laptop, sighing. "And how are they connected to any of this? Both of them are dead. They would've known A."

"We could start with family members." Hoseok offered. "I don't know Yoongi, that's what they do in the movies. Search for family."

He nodded weakly in response. "That's another problem though. We don't even know if they have family, Nuri and Aeja both didn't have social media of any sort. The only way I can access family records is if I hack into Aeja's old teacher profile that she used to have."