Bitches Get Stitches Pt.1

a/n: did this gif kill you because it killed me 

 and thank you all for being so understanding and supportive all the damn time, here's a longer chapter :)

Jennie hummed, pulling out an earbud from her ear. Yoongi's place wasn't awfully far from hers, she had just come back from visiting Hoseok.

The boy was definitely back to smiling, much to her relief. The three of them wasted the day away just talking about loads of nonsense, just like...normal kids.

She missed that feeling.

Jennie herself never expressed how close she was with each of the Golden Boys. She knew them all based off of a personal connection.

Namjoon and Yoongi were her brothers who got her out of that mess long ago. Hoseok was the guy who made her realize she didn't like Yoongi anymore. Jimin was the one who helped her figure out what dark shit Chaeyoung was going through.

Jungkook was that annoying one who wouldn't stop teasing her about Taehyung.

And Taehyung was...

She smiled. He was just Taehyung. What else could she say?

"Listen Suho, if you seriously think I'm not—"

Jennie's smile faded, approaching the driveway of their house. Standing near the front door was her brother.

With Dahyun?

None of them looked pleased, and didn't bother to notice Jennie. Seeing this was a good thing, she slipped past his car, heading to the other side for a better listen.

"—you really think she won't find out?"

"I can sure as hell try Dahyun." He glowered. "The problem is, how the hell do you know?"

"I have my own goddamn ways. Your family is fucking sick. You really think you can keep that buried forever?" She laughed bitterly.

"Is that the reason your parents are really back then? Does Jennie even know why they're here?"

What?

"Dahyun, you better make this conversation quick, Jennie will be back any minute—"

"So what? Just going to feed her some stupid bullshit about why they're back? What? They just told her that they wanted to check up on their family?"

"You think I'm okay with any of their business?" He yelled. "I lost my sister once, do you think I really want to go through that again?"

"Then tell her!"

"No! I can't!"

Tell her what? What was he hiding?

"This doesn't even involve me—it's not my place to tell her. You would never understand."

There was a silence, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

Dahyun? Suho? What?

What could she know that Jennie didn't? About what? Her family?

Suho was hiding something from her? She shouldn't have even been surprised, Suho was far more secretive than Jennie had ever been...

And Jennie, as many knew very well, was very secretive about her life.

"You better watch yourself." Dahyun gritted out. "You have something I want. And I have something that you wouldn't like to be spilt. So decide."

She heard Dahyun's heels click against the pavement, as they slowly faded away.