≒2≒

"Taking me for a ride, telling me pretty little lies,"
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Yoongi was currently walking down the hall with Jimin at his side, Taehyung had to go to his class early for whatever reason. Yoongi had yet another sucker in his mouth, twirling it the same teasing way he had done it in the cafeteria. He didn't even know he was doing it.

"Yoongi, I got a fifty seven on that quiz! I don't give a fuck but my parents will cut my head off with the test paper when they see this!" Jimin whined, pushing the paper in the youngers face. "You think I care? Cuz i don't," Yoongi mumbled, snatching the paper from Jimin and holding it in his hand.

"Just tell them you tried your best, that's what I did with my mom, and she forgave me," Yoongi reasoned, Jimin rolled his eyes as he grabbed the paper from Yoongi and put it in a binder. "Your mom is nice and doesn't give a fuck if you were fifty seven and were held back in kindergarten, Mine would be mad if I fucking think about failing a test,"

"Aww, don't feel down Jiminie, ill tutor you any time," Yoongi smiled, Jimin waved as he got to his locker, Yoongi went further down the hall to get to his, placing his things in one spot and getting other books for his next class.

"Hello, sweetheart," Yoongi heard a voice say, Yoongi closed his locker to see Jung Hoseok, Yoongi huffed as he immediately reached to grabbed his lollipop to pull it out of his mouth. "What?"

"Hostile, I just wanted to talk to you, nothing special," Hoseok shrugged, "But while I'm here, baby, I love the way you twirl that sucker in your mouth, especially when we were at lunch, you aren't doing it to tease me are you?"

Yoongi froze and nearly dropped the lollipop in his hand, Yoongi shook his head, unable to form a proper sentence. "Words," Hoseok said, lifting Yoongi's head with a finger.

"N-no," Yoongi whispered, gazing into Hoseok's dark brown eyes. "Good, then you just keep doing you, babyboy," Hoseok said, he wanted so badly to swipe his thumb over Yoongi's bottom lip, but he resisted the urge and walked away from the smaller with a slick look on his face.

Yoongi whimpered as he made his way to his next class.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

School was officially over and Yoongi was making his way to his job, Jimin had told Yoongi about the place because of Yoongi's love for pastries and caffeine. He had called Yoongi a "Suga Baby," when Yoongi smiled wide at thought of being surrounded by his two out of three favorite things.

The Job Yoongi worked at was The C & C, aka, The Coffee and Cake Cafe.

Yoongi worked there part-time from three to five but on weekends he worked around three to eight. Yoongi opened the door with a smile as he heard the bell ring, "Hello Yoongi," Yugyeom said, Yoongi waves as he walked up to the taller, "Hey Yugs, Where's Kihyun?"

"Eh, he's late...as always," Yugyeom said, rolling his eyes a he bit a piece of his cake. Yoongi sighed as he pulled off his hoodie and pulled on the signature C&C sweater. "But other than that," Yugyeom said, grabbing Yoongi's hoodie and putting it in the back room. "How are you doing?"

"Good, I got two free jello cups today," Yoongi said, already getting behind the counter to get his ticket book. "Jimin spoils you so much, I wish I were as cute as you," Yugyeom said, pinching the smallers cheeks, Yoongi only smiled as he grabbed Yugyeoms cake from the counter, "You could've put this back, in gunna eat it as your punishment," Yoongi said, Yugyeom said a "Go ahead!" Before Yoongi began to dig into the red velvet cake.