≒17≒

"Mama said there'd be boys like you"

Yoongi was currently working at the C & C, he had a few days off so he was glad to finally be back because he doesn't get to see Kihyun and Yugyeom often.

"Gi! I got a ninety on my test yesterday! I'm the new smart one in our group!" Kihyun bragged, doing a small dance as Yugyeom stared at him in confusion. "We didn't even have a test yesterday." He said, Kihyun stopped dancing to look at him. "I know. I just wanted bragging rights and I had none so.."

Yoongi giggles as he grabbed his ticket book and pen, stuffing it into the pockets of his sweater. "You're smart, Ki. Just keep trying at it," Yoongi reassured, Kihyun nodded and then the group all spread out to get to work.

——
It was around thirty minutes before Yoongi had to get off before he heard the bell on he door ring, meaning a new customer came in.

"Yoongi, it's my break, can you take this one?" Yugyeom asked, a cute pout on his lips, Yoongi rolled his eyes but nodded as he grabbed his ticket book and made his way to the people who were sitting down.

"Hello. Welcome to the C and C. What can I get you?" Yoongi asked, putting down the table number and then finally looking up at the people at the table.

"Oh...dad.." Yoongi said, the Joluen, who just gave him a look. Yoongi then looked to see his grandmother sitting across from him. "You work here?"

"Yeah. It's just a part time job so I won't have to ask mom for money all the time." Yoongi said, embarrassed blush filling his cheeks.

Yoongi wasn't usually embarrassed about his job but he was when it came to his father. The cafe was known to be a place were mostly boys worked. But it was a cute soft place so it was automatically named a place where cute gay twinks go to get some money. But then a rumor went around that the reason why the boys worked there was because they would get extra on their paycheck if they blow the owner off or something. Eventually the owner was taken to jail because he was. In fact. A homosexual pedophile. So the the co-owner took his place.

"Hm." Joluen only hummed as he looked at Yoongi, then to Mary, and then back to Yoongi. "What's the best thing you have here?" He asked, Yoongi jutted out his bottom lips as he thought. "I'll be back," he said, going to find Yugyeom, who was personally tried every single one of the cakes and coffees in the fine establishment.

Soon, Yoongi came back with a paper with a few cakes and pies on it. "Okay. So. A friend gave me a list of some things and he said that the Chocolate Milky Way pie-cake is the best." Yoongi said, Mary gave him a look. "What?"

"It's a cake that is formed in the shape of a pie and has pie crust, and then it's just a regular chocolate cake with mini Milky Way bites. Yugyeom said it's really good. And he's tasted every cake here so can't help but to trust him." Yoongi explained, Mary nodded as she turned to Joluen with a questioning look.

"Sure, we'll have that an water. Thanks." Joluen mumbled, Yoongi nodded as he wrote down the order and turned to leave. "Anytime." He said, going back to the counter and passing the ticket to a coworker. He was just about to go talk to Kihyun when someone entered the cafe.

"Hey, sweetheart," Hoseok said, standing in front of Yoongi with a small smirk. "Hi, hobi." Yoongi smiled, currently typing up an order for Kihyun while he went to take another order. "I want cake."

"We have plenty of cake," Yoongi giggles, his eyes flickering up at Hoseok before he continued his job. "I want the cake you got me last time," Hoseok said, Yoongi looked st him and smiled, he quickly wrote the order down and passed it to Yugyeom, who put it in so someone could get it ready.