≒28≒

Tearing my heart in two, doing what you do, best

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"I'm sorry, you WHAT?" Jimin yelled, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he told the younger to calm down. "No, I'm not going to calm down! You're young, and innocent-"

"Not anymore," Taehyung chuckled, Jimin slapped his arm, Yoongi only sighed as he walked down the hall with Jimin yelling behind him, stupid protective brat. "I mean, who sent the first sign? Who said, "Hey I'm bored, let's have sex," I need these answers Yoongi! You can't just come up to me and say, "Hey I had sex last night," without giving me answers, I need answers!" Jimin said, Taehyung continued to laugh.

"If I tell you will you shut the fuck up?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodded furiously, Yoongi sighed. "I told him I wanted him to be my first, so he was, that's all," he said, shrugging as he put his things in his locker, grabbed his textbook, and closed the door. "Wow, worst sex story ever," Taehyung mumbled, Jimin groaned as he followed his friends down the hall.

"This sucks," he said, Yoongi gave him a look. "How does it suck for you? You're not the one who has to limp everywhere he walks," Yoongi mumbled, Taehyung snickered as Yoongi hit him. "Well...no, but I am the only single and the only virgin person here, it's not fair!"

"Hey, maybe Taehyungs still a virgin," Yoongi pouted, the two looked at the taller boy as he just looked away from them and whistled. "Negative," Jimin sighed, he then collected himself and stood up straight. "You know what? Fuck it, I'm going to take pride in being a virgin and being single!"

"Please never say that sentence as loud as you said it ever again," Taehyung chuckled, Yoongi looked at him and smiled, "You've been in such a good mood recently," he said, Taehyung only shrugged as the first bell rang, meaning they only had three minutes to get to their class. "This is where we depart non virgins," Jimin sighed.

"How long are you going to keep mentioned this?" Yoongi asked, Jimin smiled, "Until the day I'm no longer a virgin, my friend." He smiled, Taehyung rolled his eyes as he waved at the two and made his way to his first block. "So I'm going to have to hear you say something about being a virgin till you're forty?" Yoongi asked, Jimin gasped and hit him.

"Hey! I'm still taller than you, I'll beat your ass!"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"I'm sorry, you WHAT?" Jin yelled, he was currently under the tree they usually go to during lunch, with their usual group of four people who would like to skip classes but weirdly care about their grades enough not to, usually they would just talk about whatever came to mind, but this..is different.

"You have to be joking," Namjoon said, Hoseok shook his head as he flicked flashes on the ground. "Nope, one hundred percent, plus he asked me," he smirked, Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I've actually been counting the days because I needed to know when I needed to have the money by and you know...actually, let me check," Jungkook started, pulling out his phone.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow as he watched Jungkook scroll through his calendar, "Yep, right here. Yesterday was the end of your three months my friend, you're a lucky motherfucker." Hoseok's eyes widened, Jin smirked as he looked at Jungkook.

"Do you even have the money?"

"Not a cent of it." Jungkooo sighed, Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Well, you better have it or else it's going to be you and me," He said, Jungkook mocked him and rolled his eyes. Namjoon cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"So now that you've 'completed the mission', when and how are you going to break up with him?" He asked, he chuckled at the way Hoseok was about to speak then paused as he thought things through.

"Shit, how and when am I going to break up with him?" He asked, Jin shrugged as he patted Hoseok on the shoulder. "I don't know man, you got yourself into this one, we warned you from the beginning," he sighed, Hoseok nodded and he groaned.

"I know, I know, I thought it would be easy but it's just- I just-"

"You fell in love with him," Jungkook sighed, "You thought it was a quick fuck for an easy buck but you ended up really falling for him, right?" Hoseok scoffed as he looked at he younger boy. "What the fuck? No, I didn't fall in love with him."

"Hoseok, we've seen the way you look at him in the past weeks, there's no way you could look at someone who you think is just a quick fuck for some money the way you look at him." Namjoon sighed, Hoseok shook his head, he was positive— no, more than positive — that he did not fall for Min Yoongi. He didn't. He shouldn't have anyway. But he didn't. There's no way.

"No,  I didn't, I'm breaking up with him and that's final, and after that, Kook, I want my fucking money," Hoseok said, giving the younger a look that would make anyone submit, anyone except these three. "Chill, I'm getting money like..next week, then I've got you," Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"You know, you could get Yoongi to break up with you if you're having so much trouble," Jin mumbled, Hoseok gave him a look of realization, "That would make things a whole shit ton easier,"

"And who's the only person who Yoongi would hate to see you with the most?"

"Alicia."

"Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner," Jin said, Hoseok nodded as he pulled out his phone, he had blocked Alicia a while ago but maybe it's time he did some unblocking.

"Wait, wait, wait, guys. What about Jungkook and Taehyung?" Namjoon asked, everyone stopping to look at him and then to Jungkook.

"What about them?"

"I mean, there's millions of different ways this could go, but what if one of those ways, Taehyung finds out about this whole bet thing and then Jungkook loses his first real crush and boyfriend in a long ass time?" Everyone rolled their eyes at the stupid theory Namjoon had.

"Why is everyone ignoring me now? Guys it's a possibility," Namjoon said, Jin sighed, "Joon, darling, sweetie pie, pudding, love of my life-"

"Get to the point," everyone said, Jin pouted but nodded. "We love you, but how can that happen unless Hoseok or Jungkook or one of us tell Taehyung?"

"What about Alicia?" Namjoon asked, "She knows, and she already hates Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin." He said, Jin sighed as he stepped closer to the slightly taller and lightly knocked on his head. "Get it through your thick skull! Hoseok is going to get Alicia to help him break up with Yoongi and Alicia will get what she wants because he's going to date her after he's done with Yoongi. She won't need to be the same petty bitch she's always been so stop thinking of alternative ways this could go wrong and trust us, okay?"

Namjoon sighed as he looked at Jin and then looked away. "Fine." He mumbled, "But I still don't like it, you're going to hurt the poor boy,"

"He's stronger than you think, he can handle it."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
I know hate is a harsh word but whew Chile you're going to hate the next chapter 🤗