≒58≒

"I think we'll have to move soon,"

Yoongi stood in front of his parents with wide eyes, trying to understand the words that left his mother's mouth. "Yoongi?"

"I'm sorry, what?!" he asked, Joluen sighing as he muttered something to his wife, the two going into a quiet argument, or maybe it wasn't quiet, maybe Yoongi just toned them out as he tried to think of reason why they would move, but he came up blank, because in his mind, there was no reason to move.

"Yoongi, sit down, we're trying to talk to you," Matilda sighed, Yoongi nodded as he took a seat, his mother looked at Joluen, waiting for him to speak, he looked back at her, probably wondering why he had to it. Nevertheless, he turned to Yoongi, ready to explain everything.

"So...you know that I quit my job after what happened to you when I left you alone with Sangbum," he said,  Yoongi nodded, just hearing that mans name sent shivers down his spine, thank god he's gone now. "But before that, I had been asked if I wanted to work for another company really far away from here, I had turned them down because I knew for sure I would be working here until someone else takes my place."

"But that didn't happen." Matilda sighed, interrupting Joluen and continuing for him. "So in summary, since your father talks so much," she smiled, Joluen rolling his eyes at her. "He decided to take the job and we'll have to move since it's so far away."

"But, can't he just do what he used to do before he came here? Live closer to the place and we just stay here?" Yoongi asked, Matilda shook her head. "He's just now coming back from doing that, and it was a complete disaster when he did come back,  I'd be easier to just move as a family."

"But, what about Jimin and Tae?" Yoongi asked, he knew she loved the two like her own children, "You'll be graduating soon, you three will have to split ways eventually." she said, Yoongi shook his head as he stood from his seat, going to his room and closing the door.

Sure he was acting like a child, but he didn't want to leave, he didn't want to leave Jimin and Taehyung, who are like siblings to him, or Jin and Jungkook, sure they're annoying, but they're still his friends. Namjoon's always there for everyone in the group, he's the only person who can keep them together.

And then there's Hoseok, the guy who broke his heart, but he's also the guy he's still in love with. He really didn't want to leave Hoseok, no matter what their relationship is, he still loved being around him. He won't be around any of them anymore if he moved.

"Well, that went amazing," Joluen muttered, Matilda pouted as she tried to think of something to cheer her son up. "I thought it would've been better if we moved after he finished school, but I guess not." she said, Joluen nodded as he stood and stretched, "Maybe he just needs some time to think everything over. We'll talk about it later."

<<>><<>>

"Yoongi? Yooongii??" Jimin muttered, waving a hand in front of his friend's face, the older of the two shaking his head as he looked at him. "Huh?"

"Gosh, and you got on me for spacing out all the time, what's wrong?" Jimin asked, Yoongi shook his head as he continued to walk down the side walk, "Nothing, I was just trying to remember if I did last nights homework."

"Ah, I would tell you to copy off of mine if you didn't do it...but I'm gunna copy off of Namjoon later, I left the paper in my locker," He said, Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You just didn't do it,"

It was the day after he heard that he might have to move from his parents. And he decided he wouldn't tell any of his friends until a couple of days before he does move, if he moves. He didn't want them to feel like they have to make his last few days with them fun or exciting. He wanted them to be natural, he wanted to feel like there was nothing being forced. He wanted to feel like he does every other day with his friends, nothing more or less.

"So, how'd everything go with Taemin? Did you do it?"

"Oh, that?" Jimin asked, "Yeah, I actually ran into him after I turned the knife in, turns out, he did do it, but it was an accident. He panicked or something like that." He explained, Yoongi nodded, patting the younger on his shoulder, "Sorry you had to do that alone."

"It's fine, alone or with you, it still had to happen." Jimin smiled, the two walking into the school and almost immediately bumping into Taehyung, who seemed to be searching for someone.

"Tae-"

"Jiminie, there you are," the younger smiled, Jungkook running up behind him. "I'm so sorry, did you hear the news!" He yelled, cutting Taehyung off from what he was going to say. "Uh...no-"

"Taemin was arrested yesterday," Taehyung said, Jungkook nodding as he opened his arms to give the smaller a hug. "And how do you know this?" Jimin asked, ignoring Jungkook's invitation for a hug.

"His friend posted a video, wanna see-" Jungkook smiled, Jimin shook his head and pushed past the two, leaving Yoongi to deal with the idiots. "I told you he'd be upset." Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook nodded, Yoongi shoved to two forwards to get them to follow Jimin.

"Jimin, are you sure you don't wanna see it?"

"Why should I watch the video of my ex boyfriend getting arrested?" Jimin asked, stopping in front of Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok. The three behind him and the two in front of him showing confused looks.

"Since when was Taemin your ex?" Namjoon asked, "Since he decided to lie and hide the fact that he stabbed Hoseok." He said, Jin's eyes wider as he looked at the smaller. "I'm sorry, he did what?"

"Oh, my god." Jimin sighed, "Listen, Taemin had a knife and lied saying he used it for hunting, and I found it suspicious, so the next few times I went to his house, I looked for the knife and found it. Yesterday, I decided to turn it in and he caught up to me and explained everything to me before I decided to dump him. Got it? Good." He explained, huffing as he leaned against the lockers.

"Yeah, I cant believe it was him though, I guess I haven't seen his face so long that I forgot what his eyes looked like." Hoseok sighed, Yoongi had finally gotten his things and caught up with the group in time to hear what Hoseok said. "You already knew?"

"Yeah, they brought me in to question me and see if he was the guy, he pretty much said he was guilty himself, he apologized and everything. I kinda feel bad for him." Hoseok shrugged, Jimin sighed as he looked away from the group, once again wondering if what he did was really the best, he knew it was, but thinking about how Taemin must feel right now was really getting to him.

"Huh, so we really overreacted for nothing." Jungkook muttered, Taehyung nodded as he sighed, looking down at the ground. "We looked like idiots."

"You two always look like idiots." Jin mumbled, the two glaring at him as he laughed. "Yoongi, are you okay?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi looking at him with wide eyes, showing that he didn't catch everything he said.

"Are you Okay? You look a little down," he said, Yoongi sighed, he didn't even notice he was  looking a bit down, but he couldn't help it with the thoughts of leaving his friends filling his head. "Yeah, I'm fine,"

"Hmmm," Hoseok hummed, the two holding a staring contest before he turned away. "Fine, I'll take your word on it for now," he muttered, Yoongi smiling before they all parted ways to get to their next class.

————

I literally slept my whole summer away 😭 school for me starts on the 12th 😭😭

Also sorry for not updating much, I swear, the last time I checked, it had been three days since the last update and then suddenly it was a whole ass week.

~Markie