≒34≒

(Excuse the mistakes, a plan on going back in and editing tonight)

Yoongi sighed as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was obviously tired, he had very small bags under his eyes and he all-in-all looked like a fucking mess. He reached up to try and at least somewhat fix his newly dyed black hair.

Once he was finished trying to fix the wild black nest on his head, he grabbed his bag and made his way downstairs, mumbling a greeting to his father and mother, who were sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in their hand. "You don't have to go to school if you don't want to, Yoongi."

"I know." Yoongi mumbled, grabbing a granola bar and heading towards the door before his parents started asking questions on how he was feeling and how he was dealing with the terrible breakup. But he didn't want that, he didn't want to have to answer those questions because it would only make him feel worse than he did now, and thats the last thing he wanted.

"See you later," he said, closing the door behind him and already walking down the sidewalk to Jimins house. He sighed as he noticed they way he was walking so sluggish, today was definitely not his day. He pulled out his phone and texted Jimin, telling him he's almost at his house and to be outside by the once he gets there.

And sure enough, Jimin was already outside, climbing over Taehyungs back and whining about a piggyback ride. But he immediately jumped off and ran towards Yoongi when he saw the smaller, pulling him into a gentle hug as he ranted about how worried he was and how he didn't know what happened and that he wanted a five page essay on every little detail.

"You...dyed your hair." Taehyung said once Jimin pulled away, Jimin gasped as he touched his jet black locks. "Holy shit, you look fucking amazing." He smiled, Yoongi wanted to smile back, because Jimins smile would always make you want to. But all he could do was nod and started walking towards his awful school.

"So, are you gunna tell us what the he'll happened yesterday?"

"Promise not to freak out?" Yoongi asked, looking directly at Jimin, who gasped loudly as he held a hand over his chest. "Uh, rude, I never freak out," he smiled, slinging an arm around Yoongis shoulders. "But Yeah, I promise." Taehyung nodded along with Jimin.

"Hoseok and I broke up," Yoongi whispered, he was so confident in telling them, but the moment the words left his mouth he felt the need to whisper the words. Like as if he said it louder it would only make thing worse. "I'm sorry, what?"

"We broke up," Yoongi pouted, turning his head away from Jimin and instead to Taehyung, who pulled him into a side hug as he rubbed his arm as a way to comfort him. "Okay, but why?"

"It's stupid,"

"Nah, Nah, Nah, it's not stupid unless I say it's stupid, and I think a lot of shit is stupid. So just tell us, we won't freak out. See? I'm keeping the freak in." Jimin smiled, Yoongi huffed as he looked down at his shoes as they walked, wondering if he should tell them or not. "He kissed Alicia."

"Oh wait till Roa hears this one, she's going to drag that bitch to hell and back three times." Jimin growled, clenching his fists as he bit his lip in anger. Yoongi sighed as he continued to look down, not meeting their eyes because he's more than one hundred percent sure he's going to cry if he does.

"And it was a bet." He said softly, it was drowned out by Jimins angry ranting though, so only Taehyung heard a part of it. "Say again," he said, Yoongi bit his lip as he wiped his eyes. "It was a bet."

"What was a bet?" Jimin asked, snapping back to his original self and getting back into the conversation. "Our whole relationship."

"Woah, woah, woah, I need details, why was there a bet, who made the bet, exactly what was the bet on, I need information, Yoongi, give it all to me." Jimin said, he gave his friend a wicked smile, and judging by the crazy look in his eyes, Yoongi could tell Jimin was about to let the freak out.