≒8≒

"Taking me for a ride, telling me pretty little lies, but with you, I can't resist, maybe Mama doesn't always know best,"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Yoongi sighed as he woke up from his sleep, but it felt like a nap considering he only slept for about three hours. His thoughts are what kept him awake, it bothered him so much. Everything that happened with his father was too much for him to handle.

Why? Why him out of all people?

Whatever. Yoongi got out of his bed with a huff as he look at Jimin snoring loudly on the other side. The younger decided to stay the night to help comfort Yoongi to sleep.

Except for the fact that he fell asleep two hours before Yoongi did, what a great friend.

"Jiminie, wake up, you have to go home and get ready for school," Yoongi said, lightly pushing Jimin, who only groaned and turned on his side. "Goddammit," Yoongi groaned, he then pushed Jimin off of the bed, the younger landing on the floor with a loud thump.

"Ow! What was that for!" Jimin whined, Yoongi shrugged as he put his pillow back on the bed and made his way over to his closet. "You have to wake and go home, we have schooo remember?"

"Oh yeah, yeah I knew that," Jimin mumbled, standing to stretch. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he grabbed some shorts and a crop top from his dresser. "Whatever,"

"Are you Okay?" Jimin asked, Yoongi nodded as he grabbed his hair brush and tried to tame his crazy bedhead. "I'll get over it, it still hurts a little bit," Yoongi mumbled, pouting at himself in the mirror. Jimin sighed as he stood beside the smaller and put an arm around his shoulders.

"The option for me to beat his ass is still up for grabs if you want," Jimin smiled, Yoongi groaned as he pushed the Younger away. "You're not beating my dad's ass, please stop."

"Justice, I stop when Justice is served," Jimin said, walking out of the room with Yoongi trailing behind.

"I think we deserve Icecream for breakfast," Jimin said, Yoongi shook his head as he sat at the table. "Last time you had icecream for breakfast you went off the walls, not happening." Yoongi said, Jimin huffed as he sat at the table in front of Yoongi, who poured down at the brown wood.

Jimin sighed as he grabbed one of Yoongi's hands, "Can you promise me you'll be okay? I don't want you being sad all the time because then I'd really have to beat a bitch up,"

"Why is beating someone up always your first choice?" Yoongi asked, Jimin shrugged as he let go of Yoongi's hand and got up to go to the fridge. "Actions speak better than words my man," He said, grabbing the icecream from the freezer, Yoongi shook his head as he watched the younger try his best to scoop out some cookie dough icecream.

He failed.

Yoongi sighed as Jimin finally got some icecream in the bowls and set a one infront of Yoongi. "Breakfast is served," Jimin smiled, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he began to eat the icecream, even though he was against it at first.

"You boys are already up?" Matilda asked, Jimin jumped as he turned to see his Bestfriends mother standing in the kitchen with a blue robe and her dark brown hair in a very messy bun.