≒40≒

It was now the weekend, the day of Jin's party, and Yoongi really didn't want to go. He didn't want to even see Hoseok right now, not after that teasing he did the last time he did talk to him.

But he did agree to go, and Jimin's definitely going to kick his ass if he decides to bail last minute, he cant still remember how dumb the younger sounded over the phone.

"I'm coming over,"

"Why? You got your keys back, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but I'm coming over to help you get ready,"

"Again, Why?"

"Because you're single now, Min Yoongi!"

"Okay? What does that have to do with anything."

"Duh! You need to show Hoseok what he's missing out on, and don't give me that "he already knows because I teased him a couple days ago bleh bleh bleh," Shit, because we both know that was just for you and you only," Yoongi only huffed.

"Anyways, so I'm coming over, and doing your make up because you're going to go to that party looking like a whole ass  snack machine."

"Why a snack machine?"

"Because, you're going to be looking so good the guys there are going to want the whole machine, not just one snack for two quarters."

Yoongi giggled, "Okay, Jimin."

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his bedroom door. He opened it to reveal Jimin with a wide smile. "My mom isn't here, how the hell did you get in?"

"Not the point, Min Yoongi." Jimin said, letting himself into the bedroom with another one of his wide smiles. "I'm here to help and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Yoongi sighed as he sat on his bed.

"What if I don't want help? What if I want to dress and look the way I want to?" Yoongi asked, Jimin looked at him, an eyebrow arched, "We both know you live for attention, Yoongi." Yoongi pouted, "But since I can't control everything-"

"Because I am your hyung."

"Because you always need my good advice," Yoongi only rolled his eyes. "I'll let you pick out one of those stupid big sweaters to wear, but I'm still doing the make up." Yoongi pouted but nodded as he went to get dressed.

<<>><<>>

Yoongi sighed as he let Jimin torture the hell out of his eye lid. "Do you have to rub so hard?" He asked, opening one eye to look at the younger. "Shh, a skillful man is at work,"

"Yeah, okay." Yoongi said, he was about to roll his eyes but stopped before Jimin poked him in the eye. "Smokey eye is always hard work for a skillful man, okay, Yoongi? I need this to be perfect, top notch, I want the girls at that party to cry, shed tears and leave that party all because of your perfect eye shadow. You hear me?"

"I hear you," Yoongi smiled at his friend, who only smiled back. Jimin then reached into the little pouch he brought with him, "Isn't that your mother's?" Yoongi asked, Jimin turned to him, pulling out clear lip gloss. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"I'm not wearing lip gloss," Yoongi said before Jimin could even screw off the cap. "But why? You'll look so good!" Jimin pouted, but Yoongi shook his head, "Nope, that stuff is really sticky and I'd really hate to accidentally taste it whenever I lick my lips. Plus, it look's better on you."

"Hehe, that is true, isn't it?" Jimin giggled, taking off the cap and applying some to his lips, thankfully, he put it back in the bag once he was finished. "What else?"