≒5≒

"When you say you want me, Is it all of me or just one part?"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Yoongi's eyes practically sparkles as he looked at the different stores and things to go into and look at.

Hoseok was walking around with Yoongi, wondering what the hell he could buy himself in the store, his thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi, who was freaking out by his side. "Oh my gooood!" Yoongi whined, pointing to a clothing store, Hoseok turned to the store and saw exactly what made Yoongi act the way he was acting.

Patty's Pastels

Of course, Hoseok sighed as Yoongi bounced up and down with excitement, he was shaking Hoseok's hand so fast, Hoseok thought his hand was going o fall off, "We need to go in there, Hoseok please," Yoongi whined, his voice going into a child-like growl when he said 'please'. "They have pastels," Yoongi then whispered, looking at the store as if he wanted to marry it.

Hoseok chuckled as he let go of Yoongi's hand. "Sure babe, get as much as you want," Hoseok said, Yoongi thanked him countless times as he ran into the store as if he were a child about to go into a room full of candy. It was cute, not gunna lie.

Hoseok sighed as he sat on a bench outside of the store, he didn't want to go in there yet, he wanted to be surprised by what Yoongi would buy, so he got his phone out to text his friends

Lil' Dick squad💵🤩 (minus Hoseok)

Jungcock: Yo mother fucker, whatcha doin?

Hosdick: minding my fucking business thank you very much

Jin: first of all, what the fuck is up with all of the names having to do with dicks?
Jin: Second, Hoseok's taking Yoongi out on a date ;)

Juan: who the fuck named me Juan?

Jungcock: sorry man, I'll change it

Jungcock has changed "Juan" to "Slobonmeknob"

Jungcock: there we go buddy 🤠

Hosdick: Got em, anyways, yeah, I'm taking Yoongi out, what's the big deal? I'm trying to get him to fall for me, idiots.

Jin: you're trying to get him to fall for you so that it would make it easier for you come out as completely gay as we've all known all along? You're one strong man..

Slobonmeknob: Yeah dude, you sure you wanna do this? You may end up falling for the little guy

Hosdick: shut the fuck up, Yoongi's calling me.

Jin: WHIPPED

Slobonmeknob: WHIPPED

Jungcock: MORE WHIPPED THAN SOME WHIPPED CREAM BOI.

Hosdick: blocked.

"Hobi! I found this really cute shirt I want b-but it's too high," Yoongi said, Hoseok sighed as he put his phone in is pocket and stood to follow Yoongi to the shirt he wanted.