≒3≒

"But with you, I can't resist,"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Walking to school wasn't what Yoongi wanted to do today, but the fact that Taehyungs car broke down, and that Jimin's car keys are now taken away because he nearly crashed into the convince store that that one girl he hated worked at, he had no other choice.

"Ya know, I heard of a math award that's really special these days," Taehyung said, Yoongi looked up to him with a small pout, "Really? What?"

"A Grammy,"

Jimin groaned as he stomped his foot, "I hate you!" He said, "And I hate that bitch, she's the reason my keys got taken,"

"Or...maybe you're the reason your keys got taken," Yoongi said, trying to pull down his crop top hoddie, the one day he thought it was hot out. "Whose side are you on?"

"The one that has common sense," Yoongi said, Taehyung smirked, "I guess you're not in a side then,"

"Yep, I'm neutral in this bitch,"

"Yo, Yoongs, why didnt You need me to pick you up yesterday?" Jimin asked, Yoongi shrugged as they turned the last corner they needed to get to their school. "Hoseok took me home,"

Jimin paused in his steps, "Excuse me?" Yoongi nodded, giving Jimin a confused look before he continued walking. "Yeah, he ate there and gave me a ride home, I thought it was nice of him,"

"You think everyone is nice, a guy could kill you and you'd be in heaven like, 'Oh he was such a nice guy,' come on Yoongs," Taehyung said, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he entered the school, "That is not true and we both know it," Yoongi said, of course it wasn't true, he sure as hell didn't think that man at the C&C was nice.

"Yeah Whatever, we'll see you Gi," Taehyung said, Jimin nodded and Yoongi waved at the two as he finally got to his locker. He grabbed his needed materials for reading and shut the locker, he was just about to go ahead and go when he bumped into someone taller.

"We meet again babydoll," Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled at the taller and nodded, "So about that question I asked you, what do you say?"

Yoongi thought for a minute, does he really want this? He knew what kind of person Hoseok was, was he willing to take the risk of dating a bad influenced guy? "Well-" Yoongi had started, but was interrupted by Jimin, was came running and knocked into Yoongi. "Yoonie!" Jimin yelled, "You need to come with me now," he said, Yoongi gave him a concerned look.

"Why?"

"Taehyung got in a fucking fight I'm fucking dying, lets go!" Jimin yelled, tugging Yoongi along with him, Hoseok huffed with a small smile, Jimin was taking Yoongi away from him, not for long though.

"Chimmy? I don't see a fight,"

"That's because there isn't one," Jimin said, Yoongi gave him a look, "I was getting you away from that asshole, please tell me you didn't talk to him for long,"

"I only said one thing to him, thanks for being concerned but I think I know how to handle the bad boys," Yoongi said, fixing his hair from the running he was doing. "Do you really?"