≒26≒

Or is this all just for fun?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Hoseok sighed as he knocked on the door of Yoongis house, the older went home before Hoseok did so he didn't get a chance to catch up with him before he left.

While he waited for someone to come, he flicked the ashes of his cigarette on the ground, he knew he'd have to put it out once he entered the home anyway.

Hoseok expected either Yoongi or Matilda to open the door, but instead, a tall old woman came to the door, she looked Hoseok up and down and the scoffed as she looked away. "Shit, do I have the right house?" Hoseok mumbled with the cigarette still between his lips. The woman rolled her eyes.

"You're Yoongi's boyfriend?" She asked, Hoseok looked at her and nodded, taking one more pull of his cigarette before he put it out on the ground. "Yeah, why?"

"Just making sure, Yoongi's here if that's why you came over," She said, Hoseok nodded as the woman moved out of the doorway and let Hoseok in, the younger sighing as he sat on the couch and watched as the woman closed the door and left the house. And after that? It was silent.

Hoseok groaned as he closed his eyes, he wasn't tired, but at the same time he wasn't wide awake. He thought about how he wished he could sit down like he is right now and not have to worry about his drunken father come in and abuse him, or his whore mother kissing another man before he left and was never to be seen again. He can just relax, he doesn't have to think about that.

His eyes snapped open when he heard a door open and small footsteps upstairs, he sat up slightly, hoping this was Yoongi and not his father or Matilda.

And he was right, Yoongi came down with a small smile on his face as he sat beside Hoseok and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Is anyone else here?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok shrugged, "I dunno, but some weird old lady just left your house so I don't think so."

"Hm," Yoongi hummed as he got up, he started to look around everywhere and Hoseok just watched with a confused look because why does Yoongi care if there's someone here? He's usually perfectly fine if his mom or dad are around but not right now, right now he's hoping they aren't here.

"Guess everyone's gone," Yoongi sighed, sitting beside Hoseok on the couch again and grabbing the remote, turning to a random channel and then shaking his head as he looked through Netflix. "Uh...Yoongi?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you acting so weird?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi gave him a look and then shook his head, "Me? Acting weird? Nah." Yoongi mumbled, and that's where Hoseok drew the line, Yoongi was definitely acting weird.

Hoseok bit his lip as he grabbed Yoongis chin and made him turn to face him, looking in his eyes as he questioned him. "You're acting weird," he said, Yoongi rolled his eyes but he kept his eyes on Hoseok. "I dunno what you're talking about, I just want to spend a normal day with my boyfriend, is that so hard?"

Yoongi asked, pouting as he looked at Hoseok, Hoseok cursed under his breath as he gave Yoongi a small kiss on the lips and then pulled away, leaning back on the couch and smirking at Yoongis surprised face. Yoongi blushed as he turned back to the TV, finally picking a movie to watch with the younger.

"How big of a bowl should we use for popcorn?" Yoongi asked from the kitchen as the movie started, "Biggest bowl you have," Hoseok said, looking back at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded as he grabbed a big blue bowl and grabbed three bags of popcorn, since Hoseok decided to be extra and ask for the biggest bowl like an idiot.