≒15≒

"So when you hold my hand, do you wanna hold my heart?"
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Hoseok groaned as he finally got home from taking Yoongi to his own house. He had tucked the older in and made sure he was okay before he left. Hopefully his mother would take care of him.

Hoseok hopped out of his car and harshly slammed the door. He didn't want to be home. He really didn't want to be home. He had been staying at Jungkooks house for the last few days because of..reasons. Reasons he couldn't really speak of.

He opened the door and closed it quietly, making sure not to make too much noise as he dropped his keys in the small tray and sighed as he leaned against the door.

"What're you doing here?" Hoseok heard a slurred voice say, he sighed as he turned to his probably drunk dad and rolled his eyes. "I came to get some things and then I'm going leaving." He mumbled, his dad grabbed his wrist to keep him in place.

"Where have you been these last few days?" He asked, Hoseok huffed as he answered, "At a friends house, can I go now?" His dad shook his head as he pushed the younger into the door.

"You had your mother and I worried sick!" His dad yelled, Hoseok physically flinched but he stood up straighter in a snap. "Why would you two care? All you do is drink and all she does is fuck guys left and right," Hoseok mumbled, he suddenly felt a hard sting on the side of his face.

"You shut the fuck up! You don't know anything!" His drunk father yelled, Hoseok kept his mouth shut as he felt stinging tears come to his eyes. "You're such a baby!" His father groaned when he noticed the way Hoseok's face turned red and his eyes Began to water. "All you ever do is cry, that's all you ever did as a baby too!" He contined, stumbling over his words slightly.

"Cry, cry, cry. I got so tired of your ass I wanted to take you away. But no. Your mother said it wasn't right but look at your ass now. Acting all tough 'n shit when you're really a big 'ol crybaby." His father said, throwing his empty glass of alcohol to the ground. Little pieces of shattered glass falling everywhere.

Hoseok was past frustrated now, but he didn't let it show as he just stared at broken glass on the floor. "Clean it up," his dad whispered, Hoseok scoffed. "You made the mess! You clean it up," Hoseok said, his father growled as he grabbed Hoseok by the collar of his shirt.

"Son when I say clean it up, I mean it," he said, Hoseok bit his lip. "Fuck you," he growled. His father grew angry and threw Hoseok to the ground, the smaller falling and landing in the shards of glass, cutting his hand. "Fuck!" He groaned in pain, he father just rolled his eyes as he stumped away.

A few seconds later and a man came downstairs, his hair messed up and he looked disheveled. Following behind him was his mother. She looked actually the same as she said good bye to the man and he left out the door. Not sparing Hiseok a single glance. Something most of the men do when they come over.

Hoseok's mother smirked before she noticed her son on the ground with his hand badly bleeding . "Oh baby, what happened?" She asked, coming towards Hoseok, Hoseok scramblers to his feet and backed away from her. "Don't touch me," He mumbled, he went upstairs to grab his things and got treats to leave.

His mother sighed as she went to clean up the broken pieces of glass as his father laid on the couch and fell asleep.

Hoseok went into the bathroom and grabbed the mini med kit. He took out some bandages as set them on the counter before he looked st himself in the mirror.

Puffy eyes and red cheeks. Messy hair and drooping eyes. He looked a mess. He sighed angrily as he grabbed the bandages and fixed his hand before he went to his room o grab some clothes, his charger, and other thing shed most likely need for the next week or so.