≒7≒

"Mama said there'd be boys like you, tearing my heart in two, doing what you do best,"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"And then you move this over here and divide it by it's reciprocal," Yoongi explained, pointing to the math textbook Hoseok had brought over, Hoseok nodded as he wrote down what Yoongi said.

"This is actually really easy, I don't understand how you couldn't have gotten it," Yoongi mumbled, looking over the next few questions, Hoseok sighed as he finished writing everything down for the first question. "Who knows, maybe I just wanted to see you," Hoseok smiled, looking around Yoongi's room.

The room was in between a baby blue and a mint color, Yoongi's white bed went well with the walls and floors, on his walls there were photos of him and his two Bestfriends, some random posters of boybands, and some lights hung on the wall, hanging above his small working station, which was a white desk with a laptop sitting on the surface, a few photos and papers covered the rest of the desk. The room was exactly like Yoongi, soft and cute, Hoseok loved it.

"Yeah, Yeah, Whatever," Yoongi mumbled, pulling back his mint hair, as he read the next problem, a small pout visible on his pretty, doll-like lips. "Okay, this ones confusing," Yoongi whispered to himself, he got up to grab his own notebook from his desk and came to sit back down next to Hoseok.

"What's confusing, baby?" Hoseok asked, leaning close to Yoongi to read the problem Yoongi was currently having trouble with. "It's worded so weirdly," Yoongi mumbled, more to himself, Hoseok looked from the book, to Yoongi, and then back to the book. "Then take a break, we've been at this for awhile now,"

Yoongi turned his head to Hoseok with a pout, at first, he was startled to see Hoseok's head so close to his own, but he continued to look at the younger. "But we kinda just started,"

"I know, princess, but my mind isn't smart enough for this," Hoseok mumbled, putting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "You're smart, Hobi, you just need to think a lil bit harder than what you're used to," Yoongi giggled, Hoseok smiled at the new nickname he was given, he felt his chest tighten when he heard the nickname.

Shit. He is falling deep.

"Pleeeease," Hoseok groaned, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he closed the book and moved Hoseok's head off of his shoulder, "Then what can we do?"

Hoseok shrugged as he looked over Yoongi's face, he looked at ever feature the older had to offer, Hoseok let most of his attention stay on Yoongi's small, pouty lips, and before he knew it, His lips were clashing with Yoongi's.

Yoongi let out a slight yelp of surprise at first, but soon melted as his lips moved in sync with Hoseok's. The kiss was surprisingly quite gentle, Yoongi originally thought his first kiss with Hoseok would be slightly rough, so it made Yoongi happy that it wasn't what he had thought it was going to be like.

Yoongi felt Hoseok lick his bottom lip, most likely asking for permission to enter his mouth. Yoongi decided against being annoying and slightly opened his mouth, he immediately felt Hoseok's tongue explore it, making the smaller let out a small whimper. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi and put the older on his lip, somehow never breaking the kiss.

Yoongi brought his hands up to run through Hoseok's bright red hair, Hoseok groaned as he pulled Yoongi closer, he wanted more, but knew that he'd have to stop at kissing, he would have to wait a much more longer time before he can try anything else.