≒4≒

"So when you hold my hand, do you wanna hold my heart?"

"Yoongi~" Jimin said, he and Taehyung running up to the older who was just leaving the school.

"Yes?" Yoongi asked, pausing hismusic to look at the two. "Why are still waiting here? Come on, we've got places to go,"

"Actually..." Yoongi started, smiling shyly when Jimin groaned, "Hoseok's taking me out," Taehyung huffed as he rolled his eyes and gave the smaller a sucker. "You two just started dating today and he's already taking you out?"

Jimin nodded, "Seems suspicious," Yoongi rolled his eyes as he began to text the younger, "Well I don't care, he's taking me to the mall and then we're going to that diner up the street," Yoongi started, tapping on his phone before he stuffed the device into his pocket. "He's treating me like a princess,"

"Yeah, we get it, princess this, princess that," Jimin groaned, sitting on the curb, Yoongi and Taehyung followed his actions. "But yoongs, this is going too fast, he's not good for you and you know that, he smokes, drinks, hell, he's been high before, Yoongi, I just want what's good for you," Jimin explained, Yoongi presses his lips into a thin line, he looked deep in the youngers eyes.

And Yoongi could see what Jimin really felt, he was scared for him, Yoongi knew Jimin to be over the top and extra all the time, but if you were to look deep, he really did care so much about everyone around him.

"Okay," Yoongi sighed, "Alright, I'll be careful, I'll watch his every move if I have to, just- don't worry too much Chim, your brain isn't big enough for it," Yoongi smiled, patting the youngers head, Jimin rolled his eyes as he pulled Yoongi into a hug, Taehyung decided to join. "I love ya,"

"Yeah, Yeah, Love ya too," Yoongi mumbled, hugging the two, the hug was interrupted by someone clearing their throat, the three of them turned around to see Hoseok standing beside Jin, who was currently smoking a cigarette. "Ya ready to go, princess?" Hoseok asked, snatching the cigarette from Jin to put it in his mouth.

"Sharing is caring I guess," Taehyung mumbled, Jimin snickered. "Yeah, see ya guys," Yoongi said, grabbing his back pack to stand up beside Hoseok. Jin rolled his eyes as he grabbed Hoseok's pack and took a cigarette from them, he then took his lighter and gave the items back, blowing smoke into the air from his newly lit cigarette.

"See ya, Seok," Jin mumbled, walking off to join Jungkook and Namjoon on the sidewalk, Jimin huffed as he and Taehyung made their way home.

"I don't like em," Jimin said, Taehyung nodded, twirling a pencil between his fingers. "Not one bit, bad boys going out with the cute boy, what kind of bullshit is that?"

"Ya know," Taehyung started, "This is the kind of thing that happens in movies, maybe we'll star in a movie and become famous," Jimin rolled his eyes at that, he hit the pencil out of Taehyungs hand, "Dont be dumb, something like that would never happen, I don't want millions of guys and gals yelling my name on a daily basis, nope, fuck that,"

Taehyung chuckled as they finally made their way home, "I know you Jimin, you'd love to have that happen to you," Jimin huffed as he kicked a rock and nearly slipped in the process, He hit a laughing Taehyung as he continued the walk home.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The ride to the mall was...something...

Yoongi quietly hummed to the radio, smiling at a bird flying, or a lady walking her dog, anything could make the smaller smile, Hoseok wondered why he was so happy, it made no sense that Yoongi could breathe and be smiling.

"Thanks for taking me to the mall and all," Yoongi started, picking at his nails, "But I haven't gotten my paycheck from the C and C, so I don't really have much to buy anything, I just remembered,"

Hoseok rolled his eyes as he turned down the radio, a small smile on his face as he rolled down the window to put an arm out of. "Did you think I would make you pay for your own stuff? I told you I would treat you like a princess, when we go into that mall, I want you to go crazy,"

Yoongi paused before he answered, "Are you sure?" he mumbled, looking out of the window and then back at Hoseok. "Positive baby, go wild,"

Yoongi nodded as he looked at the younger, his red hair was parted to one side, making him look much more attractive, he only had one hand on the wheel, the other one out the window, the sun shined on his skin perfectly, bringing out his slightly tanned skin to just the right amount.

Yoongi was falling deep.

Too deep, too fast.

"Here we are," Hoseok said, rolling up the window and cutting the car off. Yoongi squealed in excitement as he closed the car door and nearly ran to the mall, Hoseok laughed as he caught up to Yoongi. They entered the mall and Yoongi instantly squinted in one specific direction.

"What're you thinking about?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi put his hand up as he walked towards a tall pole, it was used for measuring a persons height, Hoseok gave the smaller a look as he followed him to the pole. "Um-"

"I wanna measure myself because Chim keeps saying I'm really short, I'm not that short, right?" Yoongi asked, putting his back against the pole, Hoseok smiled as he read the number that was right above Yoongi's head.

5'6

Yoongi was 5'6? Hoseok thought he had to be at least five foot eight, This was definitely a surprise. "Five-six,"

"What?" Yoongi gasped, Hoseok nodded, he finger still at the number, Yoongi pulled away to see that he was in fact 5'6. "This isn't fair! Jimin's five- nine, Tae's five-eleven, I wanna be tall!" He whined, crossing his arms over his chest and puffing his cheeks out with a pout.

Hoseok smiled as he ruffled the smallers hair, "It's okay babe, I like the fact that you're short." Yoongi smiled up at the taller, he grabbed and Intertwined his and Hoseok's hand, walking through the mall to see if any thing caught his eye.

He was going to love this.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Part two of the "date" will be in awhile, it was already getting to 1,000 words and I need to do shit for the rest of the day so 🤠

Um.. so I was on kinda of a break for the last What? Three days, from now on, updates may not be as often but they'll still be every week or so, I'll just be busy.