≒14≒

"When you say you want me. Is it all of me or just one part?"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Once they pulled up at Jackson's house. They all got out and entered the party.

The lights were off and the only thing used to see were purple and orange lights. The music was way too loud and everyone were either dancing, drinking, or trying to eat each others faces. It was definitely extreme.

"I'm already drunk and I haven't even walked in the kitchen yet." Taehyung mumbled, making a face, Yoongi laughed as he pulled up his pants and stuffed his phone in his pants pocket. Jimin was already making his way to the Alcohol but Yoongi grabbed him.

"Control yourself," he whispered, Jimin huffed as he stood beside Yoongi as if he were a child. "Hey, isn't that the one guy you're working on a project with that you said was really cute and that you'd ten outta ten fuck?" Jimin asked, Taehyung punched him, hard.

"Yes." He said through gritted teeth, Yoongi smiled as he pushed Taehyung, "Then go talk to him," he said, pointing to Jungkook, Who looked exactly the same as every other day. He had on a leather jacket with with a white t-shirt and black jeans, the only thing different was that he just had his hair pushed back to reveal his forehead. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he came up to the younger, his friends watched with a satisfied look as they conversed.

"Can I drink now? Taehyung got to!" Jimin whined, Yoongi nodded with a smile as he followed the Younger into he kitchen, where the drinks were. Yoongi stood beside Jimin with a drink in hand.

He saw Namjoon, who was also dressed as a vampire, and Seokjin, who was dressed as a...mouse? Namjoon looked quite unpleased with the olders costume. But he didn't see Hoseok yet. He wanted to know what the Younger dressed up as, and if he dressed up at all.

"Seen your boyfriend yet?" Jimin mocked, noticing the way Yoongi was looking around the party. "No," Yoongi pouted, as if on cue, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and pull him into a broad chest. Jimin rolled his eyes and walked off with a small smirk.

"I think I've found my prey," Hoseok whispered in his ear, lightly biting his neck. Yoongi giggles as he turned around and kissed Hoseok, who then laid a kiss on his nose. "You're cute, kitten," he said, Yoongi smiled as he looked over Hoseok.

He was a wolf, it was pretty obvious with the furry ears and grey clothing he had on. "You're very handsome, Hobi," Yoongi smiled, Hoseok also smiled as he grabbed a drink and went towards his group of friends, Yoongi followed since he had no idea where the rest of his friends were.

"Hey fuckers," Hoseok said, Namjoon rolled his eyes as Jin only took another sip of his drink. "Hey Yoongi," Namjoon said to the smaller, who only smiled and waved. Namjoon cooed as he turned to Hoseok. "He's so fucking cute," he said, Hoseok nodded.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked, Jin pointed to a corner in the room, both Yoongi and Hoseok turned to see Jungkook and Taehyung talking and laughing together, a red cup in both of their hands.

"My boy is growing up," Jin said, wiping a nonexistent tear from his eye. Namjoon chuckled as he noticed the look on Hoseok's face. "I know damn well you didn't dress up as a fucking Mouse," he said, Jin only shrugged, "We couldn't agree on a couple costume so I'm his food," he said, pointing at Namjoon.

"Are you two..."

"No. We are not." Namjoon snapped, Jin smirked as he put his head on Namjoons shoulder. "One day." He said, Namjoon sighed, but he was smiling.