≒50≒

(HOW DO I KEEP FORGETTING MY UPDATE SCHEDULE?!)

Jimin sighed as he walked into the cafe, he tried to think about what he would say, what he'd do when he saw Taemin, should he just say hi? Maybe give him a hug? God, he was so confused.

He decided to just deal with it, he agreed to come anyway, he can do this. "Jimin?"

"Oh, hey, Taemin," Jimin smiled, "You changed your hair," he said, Taemin nodded, running his fingers though his hair with a small smile, "Yeah, I like black a whole lot more. Wanna sit?"

"Oh, Yeah,"

"Hmm? This isn't the chaotic Jimin I know, why are you suddenly so shy?" Taemin asked, Jimin shrugged, he knew the other could tell her was acting weird, he wasn't acting the way he usually does, always loud and sassy. "Sorry, just...nervous."

"No need to be, we've known each other for awhile, haven't we? Relax," Taemin smiled, Jimin sighed but nodded, he really needed to relax. "So, you wanted to talk about...us?" he asked, Taemin suddenly perked up, "Yeah, that's why I called you here."

"I guess it's just that, ever since that halloween party, we've been getting closer, I mean, we talk a lot, we joke around with eachother. I guess we've been flirting." Taemin explained, "Which is why I don't understand why you're so nervous."

Jimin sighed, he didn't want to tell Taemin just yet, the reason why he hasn't tried dating him. But he also didn't want Taemin to think he didn't want anything to do with him at all. "Sorry, I'm being stupid."

"No, it's fine--"

"No, it's not," Jimin said, interrupting Taemin, the older had a worried look in his eyes, but Jimin continued before he could say anything. "I don't know if I like you, I mean...I do, but I don't. I don't know if I like that. When we first met, I thought you would be another one of my good friends, like Yoongi and Taehyung. But then you started flirting and I didn't know what to do because I liked it, but I was still so confused."

"It's not because of you, you're great, I just... don't know if I'm attracted to guys in general..you know? I don't want to date you and then break up because I realized I'm straight. I don't wanna hurt you." Jimin explained, "And it's stupid, I know."

He expected Taemin to maybe get upset, maybe try to convince him to at least give him a chance. But he was only silent. Jimin brought his head up to look at him with wide eyes, "Can you say something?"

"I'm sorry, I just didn't take you as a straight guy..." Taemin mumbled, Jimin scoffed, "Are you serious? That's like saying, 'You don't look gay' what the hell?" he said, Taemin shook his head, "No, that's not it, I just...I thought at some point you were dating Yoongi."

"I'll let it go since it's so confusing." Jimin muttered, though his blood still boiled at bit, "I never dated Yoongi, he asked me out when we were younger, but I turned him down." he explained, Taemin nodded, "Sorry,"

"I guess it's fine."

"Well, listen, take all the time you need, I'll still be here when you decide." Taemin smiled, "Oh, and I heard about what happened to Hoseok, if you see him, can you tell him I hope he get's better?"

"Speaking of Hoseok, I haven't seen yo around him much lately. I thought you were friends with him?"

"We were, but we kinda fell off after awhile, actually, we got in a fight at my house couple weeks ago. I think I said something that pissed him off, we fought and he left, we didn't really talk much after that." Taemin explained, Jimin nodded, he was going to speak but was interrupted when Jaebum came up to the two.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jimin asked, Jaebum rolled his eyes as he turned to Taemin. "Sorry to interrupt your little date--"

"Isn't a date."

"Whatever. We need to talk." Taemin sighed as he looked at Jimin who shrugged, "Here, take my seat, I gotta go see Hoseok anyway." he said getting up to leave, he frowned as he left the cafe, "Well, that didn't go as planned."

-----------

I remember when I told myself on like.... the 35th chapter that there would be a little less then 10 chapters left but here we are, on the 50th chapter and counting.

I also realized I never thanked you guys for 118k reads and 8k votes, so THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT💕 okay. there we go. :)

Bai~ Markie