≒38≒

Matilda sighed as she sat on the couch with little to do, nothing good to watch, the house is already clean, Yoongi doesn't want to speak to her or anyone else for that matter, and Joluen is away looking for a new job since he quit staying with the company.

His mother left a few days ago, but she's going to be back in another few days, something about not being able to stay at her other home for long.

But she was going to leave later too, recently, she's only had a small, part-time job while she tries to do her school work. But now, she's taking a semester break, and there's nothing to really do anymore since she doesn't have her school work occupying her. So she's going to set out to find a much better job, maybe then she won't feel like she's doing nothing but sitting around.

Which is exactly what she was doing.

She jumped and came out of her thoughts when there was a sudden, harsh knock at the door. "Who the hell?" She muttered, she had to leave in a few minutes, so whoever this is, they'll have to comeback another time.

She opened the door to reveal the one person she honestly hated to see. "Hoseok?"

"Hi...Mrs. Min...can I uh..can I stay here for the night?" Hoseok sighed, he had cuts on his face, bruises forming all over, a busted lip, and blood running from his hairline. "After what you did?"

"I'm really sorry about Yoongi, I— excuse my language— fucked up, but it's only for tonight. My other friends houses are too far and I don't think I can stay behind the wheel for long," Hoseok said, Matilda looked at him and sighed, she was mad at him, she really was. But she still had a small, microscopic soft spot of him, and seeing her sons ex boyfriend like this is hurting her too much.

"Alright, come in," she smiled, Hoseok thanked her as he stepped in and sat on the couch, his head was throbbing and he was sure he was going to pass out any time from now. "Shit, I'm going to be late," Matilda muttered, grabbing her coat and keys. "You need to get cleaned up," she sighed, turning to Hoseok, "But Yoongis the only person who's going to be here to help, he's been stubborn recently so I don't know if he'll do it,"

Hoseok nodded and thanked her one more one before she left the house, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi alone. Isn't that just peachy?

Hoseok sighed as he leaned back and closed his eyes, he was glad he lived closer to Yoongi than he expected, god he glad. His friends would've asked so many questions, questions he couldn't answer because he's sure he would break down crying.

He kept his eyes closed when he heard small footsteps coming down the stairs, and then stop at the last step. "Hoseok?"

"Yep," he sighed, opening one eye to look at Yoongi, who pouted in his direction. "I'm just staying for tonight, I uh...I got fucked up," Hoseok groaned, sitting up and looking at Yoongi, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he went upstairs.

Hoseok sighed as he looked at his hands, he should've known Yoongi wouldn't want to keep up a conversation. He honestly glad he even wanted to see him in his house without blowing up. It wasn't the best thing that can happen, but it wasn't the worst.

"Sit back," Yoongi suddenly said, Hoseok looked up at the smaller to see he was holding a first aid kit. He didn't move at first, he wasn't expected the older to help. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he lightly grabbed Hoseok's shoulder and pushed him back on the couch.

He then crawled on beside him, leaning close as he looked at the cuts and bruises. "What asshole did you beat up this time?" He asked, Hoseok only shook his head, looking at Yoongi and nowhere else but him.

"Hmm," Yoongi hummed, raising an eyebrow at the younger before he pulled out a cloth that he dipped in alcohol, "It's gunna sting," he mumbled, reaching to touch Hoseok's cuts with the cloth, Hoseok winced and but his bust lip, which made his eyes water.