≒52≒

Hoseok sighed as he laid in bed, he had just finished giving a report to the police. He tried to give a good description of all three of the guys there, it was just much harder to describe the pink-haired guy, since he had a mask on.

They had asked if there was he knew that looked like the guy who stabbed him, or the other two that we there. And he sadly, couldn't think of anyone else other than Taehyung, he was the only person that entered his mind at the time, he completely forgot about Taemin. Probably because his hair didn't match the description he gave.

"It's been a fucking week, when are you getting out of my house?" Namjoon asked, Hoseok rolled his eyes as Namjoon slung his bag over his shoulder. "Give it some time, Joon, don't wanna hurt anything." Hoseok smiled, Namjoon huffed and nodded with a pout.

"How'd the whole thing with the police go?"

"It went fine, they said they'd update me when they get something." Hoseok said, Namjoon smiled, "Good, I want the bastards behind this to get punished as soon as possible, I'll be back later."

"Yeah, see you then,"

------------------------

"Hey, Joonie, how's Hoseok?" Yoongi asked once the younger joined them at Jungkook's locker. "He's fine, he went to the police to put in a report, hopefully they'll find the guys behind this." he explained, the smaller nodding and then looking to see Jimin and Taehyung walking down the hall.

"Sorry we're late, this idiot slept in," Taehyung mumbled, greeting Jungkook with a kiss. After a week went by, Taehyung was back to normal, he wasn't skipping any activities with his friends, and he's been much more lovey-dovey with Jungkook. The group just guessed he was having one of his episodes.

"Well, this time, Yoongi didn't text me multiple times, so I never woke up." Jimin pouted, Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I assumed you had already left, I also woke up late and my mom forced me to eat breakfast." he said, Jin scoffing as he saw Alicia walk up to the group.

"What do you want?"

"Where's Hoseok?" she asked, Jungkook sighed as he looked at her, "He isn't going to be here for awhile, so scram."

"Did you just say scram?" Jin asked, Jungkook shrugged, "It sounded cool," Jin rolled his eyes, "Yeah, when you're hanging out with the Greasers."

"Whatever, Yoongi, how are you doing after your little break up?" Alicia asked, Yoongi rolled his eyes with a sigh, "I've never been better, honestly." he said, Jin snorted but then covered it up with a cough. "Hmm? Really? I thought for sure you'd still be thinking Hoseok was an asshole. I sure do after how he embarrassed me at that party."

"Speaking of that, how did you even come? I never invited you, I practically invited the entire school...except you." Jin said, but no one paid any attention to him, "Takes an asshole to know one, doesn't it?" Yoongi asked, Alicia scoffed.

"Since when did you get all cocky?" she asked, "When he decided that he no longer gives any fucks, he's run out of them." Jimin said, a small smile on his face, he was then distracted by Taemin, who walked up to the group, standing beside Alicia. "Jimin, my place?'

"Huh? Me? Uh....I mean, yeah, sure." Jimin nodded, Taemin nodded with a small smile. "Taemin and Jimin? Man, how much have I missed?" Alicia asked, Taemin rolled his eyes, "Literally no one likes you, that's why you've missed so much. Because no one likes you enough to tell you anything what's going on in their lives." he said, he then turned back to Jimin. "I'll see you later."

Alicia pouted as he watched him leave, "I swear, people just hate on me because they feel like it." she mumbled, jumping as she saw Roa coming her way. "I gotta go anyway, tell Hoseok I need to talk to him when you see him," She said, she then quickly went to her friends locker.

"Roa?"

"I heard about what she and Hoseok did to you while I was gone, I've been trying to get her for two days now, but she's such a cowardly bitch, that she won't come face me." Roa explained, "Anyways, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, and please don't fight her, it isn't that big of a deal," Yoongi said, Roa rolled her eyes but nodded, "Fine, I won't...maybe."

"Hoseok had to go give his report early, and he looked really worn out when I went in to check on him, so I think it's best if we give him some space today." Namjoon said, everyone nodded as they split ways and headed to their classes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi jumped as he heard loud ringing from his phone, he looked at the time and saw that it was only a little past ten thirty, he whined as he felt for his phone, not knowing where he put it. Once he finally grabbed it, he squinted at the screen and answered the call. "Park Jimin, there better be a good ass reason as to why you're calling me on a school night--"

"Yoongi, there are cop cars outside of Taehyung's house, get out here now!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is getting good ; )

(I feel like my chapters are getting shorter and shorter. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer.)

~Markie <3