≒57≒

Jimin sighed as he walked away from the police station, Yoongi left before they could get there though. He had said something about his parents wanting to talk to him about something serious. So he decided to leave everything to his friend.

And now he was walking home, wondering how Taemin will react when he's called for an investigation, and maybe even to be charged. He felt guilty for going through his things, but he also felt right, for giving not only Hoseok, but all of his friends peace of mind. Knowing the guy that stabbed Hoseok was finally caught and paid the price for what he did.

He was just about to cross the street when he heard someone running his way, he turned to see Taemin running at full speed towards him, it took a lot to fully stop in his tracks, but he did. "Jimin!"

"Tae..." Jimin muttered, wondering why he was out and about right now, the investigators must've went by his house first. And he just happened to slip right past them. "Where is it?"

"Where's What?"

"You know what, my knife," Taemin said, Jimin scoffed and stepped back when the older tried to reach for his bag. "I turned it in, you might as well turn around and walk into the police station to turn yourself in. Don't give the guys there so much trouble running around trying to find you."  He said, Taemins eyes widening at that.

"Turned it in for what?" He asked, Jimin rolled his eyes, "I'm not stupid, Taemin. I figured it out the day I first saw the damn thing and you kept me away from your house for a week. Not to mention the fact that you had pink hair and then dyed it right after the incident. And your name has Tae in it. Which is exactly what Hoseok heard when you stabbed him." Jimin said, growing angrier the more he spoke. Every word made him realize more and more that the guy who stabbed Hoseok was standing right in front of him.

"That's ridiculous—"

"It's not. And you can stop playing this stupid game, Alright? Hoseok's lost Yoongi as a boyfriend, has been beaten and stabbed by some fucking classmates, and he lost his mother. The least you could do is fucking own up to what you've done so he can finally have a good nights sleep." He said, Taemin shot him a confused look.

"Since when did you get all buddy buddy with Hoseok?" He asked, Jimin sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Since Yoongi decided to forgive him, I guess. But that's not the problem, Taemin, you are."

"Me? How am I the problem? You're the one who went around in my stuff and took it out of my house!" Taemin yelled, Jimin scoffed at the older, "Maybe if you told me the truth the first time I wouldn't have been so suspicious! But what's done is done. So March your lying ass over to that police station and just turn yourself in, Taemin! Because I'm not going to let another day go by without—"

"It was an accident!" Taemin yelled, interrupting Jimin, the smaller paused and looked at him with disbelief clear in his eyes. "What?"

"Jaebum sent me and two other guys to just scare him, but then they started beating him and I just joined in, I didn't know what I was thinking. Just that I should follow their lead. And then when Hoseok got up, I panicked, thinking he would come for me next, so I pulled out the knife to scare him enough to back away from me but then one of the guys pushed him forward and he just fell into it. I didn't mean to actually stab him. I promise." Taemin said, tears in his eyes as he looked at the younger.

Jimin was silent after the explanation, he didn't know what to say, or how to react. Should he feel sorry for him? Or should he act like an ass and forget about his now ex boyfriends feelings? "Jimin?" He heard Taemin mutter, snapping him back into reality.

"I'm sorry, Taemin." He said, though he could barely hear him, "But you shouldn't be telling the to me," he said, pointing in the direction of the station one last time before walking away. "Well, What about us?" Taemin called out, Jimin shook his head as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"There is no more us."

<<>><<>>

"Please go home."

"Nah,"

"Please?"

"Nah." Hoseok smirked, throwing popcorn into his mouth, Namjoon sighed as he flopped on his bed, Hoseok pouting as he almost fell off the edge.

"Why don't you wanna go home? You're so much better now." Namjoon asked, his voice muffled by the pillow. "And I'm being serious this time." He expected Hoseok to just laugh it off and tell a joke as always, but he brought his head up when he heard him sigh.

He looked up to see discomfort clear in his eyes, the mood in the room had obviously shifted, he must've asked this question one too many times. "Let's not talk about that right now."

"Hoseok—"

"Lets just say, your home and my home are pretty much opposites. At least here, I can get a good nights sleep." Hoseok said, Namjoon sighed as he sat up, still looking at Hoseok as he avoided any eye contact.

"Does anyone know what goes on there, if anything happens there?" He asked, Hoseok nodded a small smile on his face. "Remember when I got drunk at Jins party and Yoongi had to take me home?" He asked, Namjoon nodded, "I told Yoongi everything in my room, but he promised not to tell anyone, it's been that way for awhile now."

Namjoon sighed, of course it was Yoongi. "Alright, But you better tell me soon, I'm worried about you," He said, Hoseok nodded as Namjoon ruffled his hair, "And Don't worry, I won't go and beg Yoongi to tell me. Unlike Jin and Jungkook, I'm not that annoying."

"I'm gunna tell Jin you called him annoying," Hoseok smirked, Namjoon sputtered as he glared at the older. "Don't you dare, he'll never forget it and guilt trip me into doing what ever he wanted me to do."

"I can hear him now," Hoseok smiled, "oh, Namjoon, remember that time you called me annoying? Well if you wanna make up for it, buy me this." Hoseok said, mocking Jin, Namjoon smirked as he pointed at him. "I'm definitely telling Jin about that."

"Then you'll just tell on yourself in the process." Hoseok said, laughing as Namjoon cursed under her breath.

<<>><<>>

Yoongi had left Jimin before they could reach the police station. Since his mom texted him, telling him she needed to tell him something important. Hopefully Jimin was able to get the knife to the station without any problems.

But now, he was sitting in front of his parents, listening to them, but he couldn't quite grasp everything after hearing a specific sentence come out of his mothers mouth.

"I think we'll have to move soon."

<<>><<>>

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

Might have to start writing out the ending of Pastel soon guys 😔 it's not many chapters away

~Markie 😭

(I just realized I never explained why Yoongis grandmother is upset that he's gay so here it is.)

Joluen currently runs the company, he's the CEO. Mary is already upset with him because he was supposed to marry a woman who was pretty rich, (ya know the whole, two rich people marry then it's going to bring more money for both companies type of thing) but instead he married Matilda, who in Mary's eyes is plain. But she decided to look past that because Yoongi could just take Joluens spot when he's old enough and then he can marry a rich woman and all will be taken care of. But Yoongi likes guys and in her mind, there's no way a CEO would be openly dating and marrying a guy.

And there you go. She's a bitch. 🤠 (I'm really hoping that makes sense 😭)