≒44≒

This one is kinda...eh.. but enjoy 💜

—————

1 hour and a half earlier

Yoongi sighed as he walked down the hallway with Jimin, he had no idea where Taehyung was and he didn't see him with Jungkook earlier.

"Hey, Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's Tae?" Yoongi asked, Jimin looked at him and sighed, pulling out his phone to look at his messages. "He said about ten minutes ago that he's going to talk with his mom about something and then he's going to go dye his hair. He should be back in about an hour."

"Really? Do you know what color?"

"Pink." Jimin said and then pouted. "No fair, I wanna go get my hair dyed. I'm gunna make it black so I can match with you." Jimin smiled, Yoongi made a face and rolled his eyes. "Please don't." Jimin only continued to smile as he followed the smaller down the hallway.

"Hey, there's Jin and Joon." Jimin muttered, looking at the two and then to Yoongi, who sighed as he looked at his phone to check the time. "We left class early, we have more than enough time." Jimin nodded as he walked up to the two, ready to annoy the hell out of them.

"Are you two dating yet?"

"Wha- Ji-Jimin! You can't just come out of nowhere and ask some shit like that! That's like asking if you or Yoongi have grown any!" Jin yelled, his ears turning dark red. Namjoon only chuckled as Jimin pulled off an offended look.

"Where's Kookie?" Yoongi asked, Namjoon sighed as he looked at Jin, who shrugged, "He ran off after free period, he said it was important."

"And he looked scared as hell." Namjoon added, Jin nodded, "Hoseok went off on his own too, got hella pissed at us and left." Jin explained, "I was kind of a dick go him, I should go apologize."

"Yeah, but I don't think he'll answer his phone." Namjoon muttered, Jin sighed, "That's true, he never does, I'll leave a message later." Yoongi nodded as he listened to the two, it was odd to hear the fact that Jungkook ran off without telling anyone his reason. Hopefully everything was okay.

"Anyone seen Roa anywhere? I have to tell her about what happened to Alicia at the party." Jimin said, looking up and down the hallway for the familiar head of blue hair. "Oh, that snake puked in my grandpa urn, I should beat her ass." Jin said, pouting as he set a reminder on his phone.

"I thought you didn't care anyways." Yoongi said, Jin huffed, "Yeah, I didn't care if I replaced his ashes with cigarette ashes, not with fucking vomit! How am I supposed to, A, clean out the urn without puking on it myself and B, find that many more ashes to fill it again. I like smoking, but not that much, dammit."

Namjoon sighed as he listened to Jin rant, he's gotten used to it by now, who wouldn't? But it took every cell in his body not to just smash his lips into his just to get him to shut the hell up. But he really didn't need anymore teasing from Jimin. "Are you done?" Jimin asked, Jin sighed as he took a deep breath. "Yes. I'm done. Now, I have a phone call to make. Joonie?"

"Hmm?"

"Prepare my fake note, I might be late." Jin said, waving at the others as he went outside to call and leave a message for Hoseok. "On it." Namjoon sighed, already grabbing a post it note and writing a fake note on there. "Partners in crime, I love it." Jimin teased, Namjoon starting to blush. "C'mon, Jiminie, let's go to class and stop teasing the poor boy."

"Okay, okay, bye Joonie." Jimin smirked, Namjoon snapped his head up at the nickname. "I'm gunna hurt you."

"I'll sue!" Jimin yelled, running to his next class before he gets a tardy.

———-

Jungkook could barely breathe as he ran down the sidewalk, he knew where he was going, Wait? Did he? The moment he heard the news he bolted out of that school when he didn't even know where he was going or what he was doing.

He over heard some guys talking about getting Hoseok back for beating the shit out of Jaebum, he knew a fight where there's more than one against one then it's never going to end well. He had to find Hoseok so he could let him know, tell him to watch out and be with someone all the time. The last thing he wanted was for him to be jumped, wether he wasn't in the best terms with him right now or not.

"Shit, shit, shit." Jungkook groaned, stopping to catch his breath before he continued to run, once he finally made it to Hoseok's house, he knocked harshly on the door, hoping someone was home. "Hello?" A lady said, opening the door, she had a small, pointy nose and heart shaped lips like Hoseok, and he knew for sure this was his mom. "Hi, ma'am, I'm Jungkook, Hoseok's friend. Can I talk to him real quick."

"I'm sorry, he left a couple minutes ago, if he comes back I'll be sure to tell him you came by."

"Shit, okay, thanks." Jungkook said, groaning as he walked back towards the school, he didn't feel like going back, but his parents would literally kill him if he didn't go back and left for no reason.

He looked at the time and shook his head, only five minutes before his next class and he isn't even half way there, his legs burned more than anything and he's pretty sure one of his lungs collapsed, but he had to make it on time, or he's going to be dead.

So he pushed away the growing pain and started a steady jog down the sidewalk, grabbing his phone and doing what he should've done in the beginning. He clicked on Hoseok's contact, hoping he'd pick up.

He waited and waited and waited until it went to voicemail, he tried a couple more times but it always came up the same, to voicemail. He decided to give up as he continued to jog down the sidewalk, he started to slow down though when he heard sirens.

"What the hell?" He muttered to himself, he was ready to continued when he swore he heard something down the alley way he's standing near. He wanted so badly to just keep going, he'd rather not be stabbed in a dark alley for no one to find until three days later. But he was a man....ish...so he went down there, what's the worst that could happen?

The moment he saw a body slumped against the brick wall, he realized what those sirens were for. "Holy shit, what happen—" he was ready to ask, hoping this person was still alive and able to respond.

But the closer he got the more he got to see this persons outfit, and it looked way too familiar. "Shit," he muttered, was he too late?

"Hoseok? HOSEOK!?!" He yelled, immediately running to his side, grabbing his shoulders, trying to wake him up somehow. "Hoseok!? Come on!" He continued to yelled, he looked at the wound on his stomach, he tried his best to hold back his tears as he jumped up. The sirens were closing in.

He quickly jumped up and ran back up the alley so they could see him and help Hoseok as fast as possible. "Shit, can't you get here faster!" He yelled more to himself than to the ambulance coming his way, he waved them over until they stopped and ran to Hoseok to help him as fast as possible.

"Shit, shit, shit." Jungkook cursed, he was too late, he wasted all this time running back and forth and stopping and running and then stopping again. He was too late and now he had no idea if Hoseok would live.

How was he going to break this to the boys?

————-

Had writers block but that doesn't stop a bad bitch 🤪✊

Jk, I'm a fucking softie, plz don't hurt me 😔💕💜