≒39≒

Yoongi sighed as he walked to school with Jimin and Taehyung following behind. Hoseok left before he woke up, which was probably for the best.

"Yoongi, slow down, man," Jimin muttered, speed walking so he can walk with his Bestfriend. "What's on your mind this time?"

"Why do you think something's on my mind?" Yoongi asked, Taehyung sighed as he slid next to the smaller. "You usually tone us out and walk way too fast when you're thinking about something. We know you too well."

"Well, there's nothing wrong, just tired,"

"Lies."

"Shut the fuck up," Yoongi pouted, Jimin smiled as he pulled the smaller into a hug and ruffled his black hair. "I'm sorry, yoongs. I'll let you be...for now."

"Bleh," Yoongi muttered, playing with his fingers as he continued walking, Taehyung and Jimin both shared worried glances before they looked back at Yoongi. "Okay, Yoongi. Seriously, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked, Yoongi sighed as he looked up at the younger.

"It's nothing bad, it's just something stupid I did,"

"Well, What was that?" Jimin asked, Yoongi then turned to him, "Don't freak out,"

"Impossible," Taehyung muttered, Jimin rolled his eyes, "But continue." Yoongi once again sighed as he looked away from the two an kept his eyes directed towards his shoes. "Hoseok came to my house last night,"

He paused, waiting for Jimin to freak out and for Taehyung to let out a protective growl. But he heard nothing done continued, "He got beat up bad and my mom left for some job searching so it was just me and him there. I helped him out and then I kinda kissed him. I don't know why I did it, I thought I was being some kind of badass but maybe I was just being stupid." He explained, he then looked up to Taehyung and Jimin.

"Not the direction I expected that to go,"

"Not at all,"

"Completely opposite, really," Taehyung muttered, Jimin nodded, Yoongi only looked at them. "What did you guys expect?"

"I thought you were gunna cuss him out, throw water in his face, kick him where the sun doesn't shine, and throw him to the dirt like I would. But..." Jimin shrugged, finally arriving at the school. "That's good too I guess,"

"Yoongi, maybe you should just try and stay away from Hoseok, if you keep finding yourself near him, you'll realize you want him back even if you didn't mean to," Taehyung said, the three now walking down the crowded hall. "Just be careful,"

"I will," Yoongi muttered, rolling his eyes as he opened his locker to get his things for his first class, when he closed the door, he jumped as he was met with Seokjin. "Jin! Holy shit you scared me!"

"Sorry, Min, But I need to talk to you,"

Yoongi gave him a look, "Min?"

"Trying something new, calling everyone by their last name," Jin smiled before he made a gesture for Yoongi to follow him. "Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about this whole...relationship thing between you and Jung,"

"Oh, great," Yoongi muttered, a sour taste in his mouth at the thought of Hoseok. "I know, right? Terrible," Jin chuckled, he then became serious again, "But seriously, we need to talk about this. I know you hate him, trust me, I would too. But Jung became a whole new person around you and I'm already tired of his sulking and whining about how sad he is,"

"And Min? I'm not telling you to get back with him, that's the last thing I want. I just want you two to fix this, to at least be back in each other's lives because goddammit if I have to sit and listen to him say, "I miss my princess" one more time, I'm going to slit his throat with a tiara. Then let's see where his princess is."

"That's nice and all, Jin. But I don't wanna even associate with him anymore. I'm done with him completely." Yoongi mumbled, looking down at his shoes as the two walked together. "Ah, Yes, that's what you said but Jung already called me around five in the goddamn morning telling me about what happened last night. You're a tease, Min." Jin looked at him and winked.

"Take your time though, just don't turn me in for murder when he goes missing." Yoongi rolled his eyes as they continued down the hall and towards Jungkook and Namjoon, Yoongi following behind since his class only starts in five minutes.

"Hello, Kim, Jeon," Jin smiled, Namjoon rolled his eyes as Jungkook shook his head, "He really did go through with it,"

"You thought he wouldn't?" Namjoon asked, Jin only chuckled as he looked at the two. "Oh, don't get all upset just because I'm not a coward and back out of things, boys." It was now Yoongis turn to roll his eyes as he looked away from the group.

It was a little awkward being around Jungkook after the whole break up thing, he was mad at Jungkook. But he also knew the younger before  this whole bet, he knew he loved playing tricks or games and was always sarcastic or annoying. So he knew the bet most likely had no meaning, he's a little upset, but I could never match how mad he is at Hoseok.

When he looked away from the group, his eyes settled on Alicia, who was talking with Hoseok in front of her, she had cute smile and laugh as she talked to him. She was obviously trying to get his attention as she put on some lip gloss and smacked her lips. He knew she was not only trying to get Hoseok's attention, but Yoongis as well, she was trying to make him jealous. And it wasn't working.

"Min, are you listening to me?" Jin asked, making Yoongi quickly turn back to him with wide eyes. "Hmm?"

"I said, are you coming to my party? My parents could give less of a fuck and told me to— and I quote— "do whatever the fuck you want, just don't knock over your grandfathers urn," little do they know though, I knocked it over two weeks ago and filled it with cigarette ashes, they don't need to know that though. So are you coming?" Jin explained, Namjoon rolled his eyes with a small smile as he continued to look at Jin even though he was no longer talking.

The last time he went to a party, Yoongi got shitfaced drunk and tried to have sex with Hoseok even though his parents and grandmother were home. And the hangover was the worst. So as long as he goes home alone, and doesn't drink (or sees Hoseok) he should be fine, right?

"I understand if you don't wanna go because Jung and all, but trust me, I gave him a talk and he's going to stay away from you the whole night," Jin smiled, Yoongi looked at him and then to Namjoon, who shrugged, "What's the harm?"

"See? Kim gets it," Jungkook groaned, Yoongi also shrugged, "Sure, I'm in," Jin let out an excited yelp as he pulled out his phone. "Great, I'll send you my address and you can let Park and Kim know about it, now we should probably get to class before we're late,"

Yoongi nodded as he waved at the three and went towards his classroom. Maybe his life after the breakup won't be as bad as he thought.

_________

Imma be honest with you, I don't even know what's gonna happen at the party. There wasn't even supposed to be a party, I literally made this shit up out of the blue but whatever. Let's get it 🤪✊

~Markie