≒55≒

<<>><<>>

After that day with Taemin, the older has been suggesting to go anywhere but his house, he would always turn Jimin down whenever he asked to come over. It's been a week since he saw that damn knife, a week since he's wondered what Taemin could've been hiding and why he wasn't telling the truth.

"Jimine?" Yoongi muttered, waving his hand in the youngers face, Jimin jumped and snapped his head towards the older. "Yeah?"

"Are you Okay? You've seemed out of it the last couple of days." Yoongi pouted, Jimin nodded, the smaller of the two narrowed his eyes, trying to figures out if he was lying or not. "I can never tell with you."

"What?"

"Nothing, let's go find everyone else." Yoongi muttered, Jimin rolled his eyes but followed the shorter over to Taehyung and Jin. "Where's your boyfriends?"

"Trying to help Hoseok's crippled ass out of bed." Jin smiled, Taehyung snickered, even though Jungkook and Jimin were still a bit upset at Hoseok for accusing their friend. Taehyung himself had already gotten over it, he knew Hoseok didn't mean much behind it, he was just trying to connect the dots.

Yoongi smiled, "Didn't he say he would be coming back a week ago?" He asked, Jin rolled his eyes, "I'm surprised he didn't wait two weeks instead of one. He convinced me and Joon by saying that he's still recovering, and that he should wait a day or two before he gets back on his feet. And of course. We gave in."

"Watch, Jungkook and Namjoon are gunna comeback with out him," Jimin said, he looked at Yoongi, who snickered, and then jumped when a hand was placed on his shoulder. "Would you like to repeat that?" Jungkook smirked, Jimin huffed and watched as Hoseok limped towards the group, Namjoon beside him.

"We successfully got this asshole out of my bed and out my house. One point for me." Namjoon said, Hoseok rolled his eyes as he leaned against the lockers. "I dunno, your mom really wanted me to stay...maybe I'll stay there another week."

"I'll finish the job for whoever stabbed you in the first place." Namjoon threatened, Hoseok laughed, it seemed he was done with the whole stabbing situation. And the group didn't know if that was good or bad.

"Hobi, are you okay enough to continuously walk around?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok sighed as he looked up at the ceiling, trying to think. "I don't think I can be standing for too long, but walking around and then sitting afterwards should be fine."

"God, we're gunna have to take you back to the hospital-" Jin started, but he was rudely interrupted by Alicia, who nearly knocked him over while getting to Hoseok. "This bitch-"

"Hoseok! I heard about what happened to you! Are you okay? Who did this to you? I'll make them pay-" she continued, it was clear by the look on everyone's face, that they were tired of hearing her voice. "I'm going deaf." Jimin groaned, the girl ignoring all the complaint.

"Let's get back together."

"No."

"Why?" Alicia pouted, Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Just thinking of your existence makes me gag. I don't want to be near you anymore." He said, Alicia frowned, turning to look at Yoongi, who froze in place when he received her burning glare.

"What?" She said, turning back to Hoseok, "Are you gunna get back with him?" She asked, everyone looked to him, waiting for him to say either yes or no. But before he could answer , Yoongi spoke up.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked, Alicia turning around fast enough for her hair to smack Jin in the face. "I can feel my face starting break out." He muttered, Jungkook and Taehyung going into a laughing fit, doubling over from how hard they were laughing. "It wasn't that funny, holy shit." Namjoon mumbled.