≒31≒

"What do you mean? He's perfectly fine with everything, he is the one who planned everything after all." Alicia frowned, Jin sighed at the girls stupidity, she's blind as a bat.

"Alicia...honey...did you ride the short bus as a kid?"

"Fuck you."

"Listen, Hoseok is never going to admit it, but he really did like Yoongi, maybe it was the fact that it was all just for a bet that kept him from his feelings but trust me, I know love when I see it." Namjoon said, looking at Alicia then to Jin, who was too focused on Alicia to see his side eye.

"Oh please, shut up, Dr.Phil, I'm pretty sure Hoseok didn't fall for him, if he did he'd definitely tell me." Alicia said, Jin raised an eyebrow. "You'd be true last person he'd tell, he'd tell Jungkook before you. And— trust me when I say— everyone hates admitting their feelings with Jungkook around, he teases the hell out of you."

"That," Namjoon chuckled, Jin still had an arm around his shoulder. "Is the truth."

"The sad truth." Jin muttered, Alicia rolled her eyes as she looked at the door Taehyung and Jungkook just walked out of. "What do you think they're talking about?" She asked, not Jin and Namjoon gave her a confused look.

"Hmm?"

"Taehyung and Jungkook,"

"Eh, who knows? Maybe it's something about their project." Jin shrugged, not thinking much of it as he looked over Namjoons shoulder to watch him play a game on his phone.

—-

"What did you need?" Jungkook asked, he didn't know what Taehyung needed, at first, he was worried it was about the bet, he was worried Yoongi went back and told Taehyung if Hoseok told Yoongi. But Hoseok's not dumb, he would never tell Yoongi about the bet.

At least he hoped not.

But the look on his boyfriend's face made him feel slightly better, Taehyung wasn't mad, more like...concerned? Worried? Whatever it was, they weren't breaking up, not today at least.

"It's nothing serious." Taehyung sighed, biting his lip as he looked away from Jungkook. "But I just wanted to know about this whole thing with Alicia and Hoseok. Like how do you guys even know her?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook got a headache just from the mention of that girls name.

"I've know her since freshman year, she was still the same bitch then too, just not as bad, believe it or not." Jungkook said and then sighed as he tried to think of something else to say, "About her and Hoseok? They are...something else. Some days he acts like she's his girlfriend, other days he just fucking hates her, recently he's hated her more though."

"So...do you hate her?"

"Hell Yeah," Jungkook chuckled, Taehyung also smiled, "She is someone I'd like to call, 'a dick searcher' she just becomes friends with guys so that she can lure them into the trap I'd like to call, "her bed." Definitely not someone I'd like to hangout with, not anymore." Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded and then Jungkook threw him a confused look.

"Why are you asking?"

"I'm asking for Yoongi. He—as you know— doesn't like Alicia and I guess seeing she and Hoseok together in the halls and shit so much made him a little upset," Taehyung explained, and then frowning. "He can be kinda insecure about things sometimes." He said, Jungkook nodded and then smiled as he patted Taehyung on his shoulder and ruffled his hair.

"Come on, I'm going back out, ya big pouty baby." He smiled, Taehyung rolled his eyes with a light chuckle, "With that girl still out there? Nah, I've got some homework to do with Jimin so we don't have to do it later. Maybe another day." Taehyung said, he was about to turn when he suddenly stopped and looked at Jungkook with a confused look.